REMNANT: Buffy, the Vampire Slayer meets Batman and the Red Rider - Chapter 59.

"Thanks for securing Faust and the Scarecrow," Batman told everyone as he faced them in the library. "I'll teleport them back to the League satellite and transport them to a secure prison."

Buffy approached him slowly, smiling. "Well. It's been ... inspiring. And educational. Thanks. For everything." She began to tremble slightly as she opened her arms and leaned toward him.

"I'm not going to hug you," he said flatly.

She shoved her arms down to her sides. "Right. I figured that. We'll just ... acknowledge each other from afar."

Xander stepped forward, spreading his arms wide

Xander stepped forward, spreading his arms wide. "Hey, big guy!"

Batman frowned. "I'm especially not going to hug you."

Xander pulled his arms back. "Heard and understood."

"Just do your job," Batman said.

Xander brightened. "Oh. Perhaps we didn't inform you, but as a slovenly teenager, I am gainfully unemployed and proud of it."

Batman grimaced. "Do your duty, then."

Xander's face fell, turning serious. "Yes, sir. Duty is done."

Batman moved to stand beside the sleeping villains in front of the cage and drew a thin communication device from his utility belt. "Canary, this is Batman. Are you still there?"

"Ready and waiting, Batman," answered a charming voice. "What do you need?"

"Teleport beam for the Batmobile to relocate it back to Gotham City, and teleport up to the satellite for me and two guests. Felix Faust and the Scarecrow."

"Wow. Nabbed them already. That was quick."

"Not from our perspective," he said.

"All right, Batman. Bringing you up now."

Xander raised a finger. "Is that the lady with the fishn-?" He stopped himself as Batman frowned deeply at him and Cordelia gave him a hard glare. "I mean ... the lady with the cat?"

Batman sighed. "Yes," he said, nodding to them all. "Thanks for your help, everyone. I'll inform the League what you did to capture these two. Keep each other safe."

Particles of light appeared around Batman and the prone forms of Faust and the Scarecrow. The lights flickered and shone for a few seconds, before fading away along with Batman and the others. In the blink of an eye, they had vanished.

Willow smiled, awestruck. "Wow. The Justice League satellite totally rocks."

"Yes," Giles said, also gaping at the empty space in front of the cage where Batman had stood. "Yes, it does."

Xander turned, jabbing a thumb toward the cage. "Think Batman's gonna miss me as much as I'll miss him?"

 "Think Batman's gonna miss me as much as I'll miss him?"