According to my memory, the plane of euthymia portal is supposed to be inside a damp cave in Narukami island. The surrounding trees are completely different, such lavender melon and maple trees which are unique plants from Inazuma. The odd feeling adds up when the portal doesn't move or teleport anywhere, everyone knows that. There is no shade at all, noticing that the portal I stood infront of is in the middle of a grassland filled with a few trees.

An abrupt loud noise nearby has made me avert my attention and dart my head towards the source of the sound. I carefully approach it, heading towards a tree with a thick trunk. Perhaps its an animal, I initially thought. It maybe another living being as well, which piqued my curiosity.

"Hello?" I took a peek behind the tree, holding my position in defense. A shocked look on his face, Kunikuzushi, he quickly stood up from his hands casting a scythe against me and defending himself, then running away in a remarkably fast speed. I dodged the attack and gasped on the sight, started chasing him without a second thought. Despite his incredible speed of running, I managed to catch him with ease. I forced him onto his back, his figure lying onto the ground as he seem defenseless.

I frowned for a second as I blinked numerously, ensuring myself that this is the Kunikuzushi I know. As one of my creation, I never designed him to be so helpless and dense in this way. His orbs turned from blue to red, his hair is completely different from Kunikuzushi, that is when I realize that I have been imagining things. Judging from his attire, I have never seen anyone in Teyvat dressed in that way before.

"You're an outlander, yes?" He frowned at my question. The evident confusion in his eyes shows it all, he has no idea what he has got himself into as I do. "I'm sorry, I have no clue," he scanned my figure. "Who are you?" No sign of fear that I could see from him.

"What is this place?" I ignored his question, urging him to answer my question instead. "Moniyan, that's the Azure Lake" he responded as he pointed the lake with his eyes, a hint of discomfort from his position at the moment, still forced lying on the ground with my foot on his leg. "Moniyan?" I reassured. "Yes."

"You possess a magic I have never seen before," I released my foot from his stiffened body. "You are not from here," he breathed out as he close his eyes. "Get up," I demanded as I took a step backwards, allowing him to regain his own composure.

"Am I in another world?" I muttered at myself as he seated himself, staring onto my ground. "I suppose," he responded at my doubtful expression.

"Where are you from?" The boy asked with evident curiosity plastered on his face. I remained silent for an awfully long time, staring onto his face as I contemplated. He examined my changing expression, patiently waiting for my reply.

"I am an archon of Inazuma," my eyes wander around the unfamilliar environment, seeing the portal from a distance. "Archon? A ruler?" He remained on his position, not daring to make a move. "Certainly," I looked at the uncertainty in his eyes. "Forgive me, for scaring you."

"You must be in shock, I understand," he stood up on both of his feet. I looked at him, astounded by his friendly response. My expectations gladly didn't happen, I could see the kindness in him despite his dark and cold appearance. "It was my fault as well."

"No, but why were you hiding behind that tree?" I asked. "I was on a way for mission, until I saw a weird portal appeared out of nowhere," he briefly explained. I started walking closer towards the lake, leaving the boy following from behind as the sound of clanking metals between his weapon and armor tagging along.

"What is your world called?" He continued his interrogation when I came to a stop infront of the lake. "Teyvat." I gaze onto the clear lake, watching a few swans swimming on the surface. He shrugged on the unfamilliar name to him.