19

Yoongi

The diner wasn't busy as we pulled up and went inside, Daisy next to me with Hoseok and Namjoon in front and Jimin and Bee bringing up the rear.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin were waiting at a large table right at the back of the diner and Bee skipped over to give Jungkook an inappropriate kiss before sliding in next to him.

Before I could direct Daisy to a seat, Hoseok pushed her down and sat on her left with Namjoon taking her right.

Jimin grinned and clapped a hand on my shoulder before sitting next to Bee and I held in a sigh as I moved around to sit next to Tae, who's nose was buried in his laptop.

"Everything good?" I asked Jin as I sat. He was visiting his pregnant girlfriend and their kid before Jungkook called him here. 

He gave a single nod, keeping to his promise to them to keep them separate from his job.

All eyes at the table were on me and I glanced around, signalling the waitress so we could order before getting down to business.

Once the food had arrived, I finally cut through the banter and flirting, "Jooheon pulled Daisy into an empty classroom today,"

Daisy tensed in her seat as her eyes met mine. Namjoon's arm was thrown casually over her shoulders and Hoseok's hand was not visible, so I was assuming it was resting on her thigh.

"What did he say?" Jin asked.

"He told me..." She took a deep breath, "He asked me if you hurt me and he told me to stay with you and not go anywhere alone. He said my Dad has people out to get me back and that they're probably going to storm the school soon,"

She seemed like she was struggling with how she was supposed to act after this news and my heart clenched in my chest at her pain and confusion.

"Shit, that's not good," Hoseok huffed, "The Sinners have men in our territory just for her?"

"Fuckin' stupid," Jungkook grumbled, "I'll start trying to weed them out,"

Namjoon's arm tightened around Daisy, "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe,"

I looked over at Tae, "Did you do it?"

He nodded and slid my new schedule towards me and rolled his shoulder, "You have nearly every class with her. Namjoon or Hoseok are with her in the others. The only time she'll be without one of us is when she's in the changing room with Bee,"

"Don't worry about that," Bee scoffed, "If anyone-"

"Hoseok is already in her gym class," I interrupted her. She might be scrappy, but she wasn't like us. I didn't want to insult her or piss off Jimin or Jungkook by telling her that her skills weren't quite on our level, "He will wait outside for you both,"

Bee rolled her eyes, obviously understanding what I wasn't saying, "The only people in the changing room that would maybe be a risk are Hyori and her two rats,"

"About those," Taehyung turned his laptop so we could all see the screen, "Im Hyori and her two friends are behind Daisy's car being vandalised. They are inconsequential in our world but participated willingly, it seems,"

I felt my eye twitch in irritation and noticed Namjoon's fingers curl into fists.

Bee leaned forward with a terrifying smile on her lips, "I want to deal with them first,"

I scowled at her as Jungkook and Jimin spoke at the same time.

"No,"

"Absolutely fuckin' not,"

She turned to look at her two men, who both tensed but refused to back down, "I'm not asking permission,"

"Doesn't matter," Jungkook growled, "You're not doing shit,"

"Try and stop me, asshole," She snapped back, "You don't fucking own me and I can do whatever the fuck I want,"

The table was still as Jungkook straightened in his seat, "Hellcat, you-"

"Don't even try it! If you think for one minute Jeon Jungkook, that I-"

"Okaaay that's enough of a domestic in public for now," Ignoring Bee's angry yelps, he threw her over his shoulder, smacking his hand on her ass and holding her skirt down as he and Jungkook headed away from the table.

"See you at home, Boss," Jungkook muttered, following the kicking and screaming Bee out.

Namjoon whistled low, "They're getting better at catching her before she loses her temper,"

Hoseok chuckled, "When Bee finds someone she loves, she loves hard," He explained, "She doesn't like being told she isn't allowed to protect them,"

Daisy was silent for a moment, "You're not going to beat up a bunch of girls, are you?"

Namjoon smirked, "Sweet cheeks, we won't lay a finger on a single hair on their heads,"

His tone was menacing as he wound a lock of Daisy's soft dark hair around his own fingers.

Her eyes widened and Jin let out a loud bark of a laugh, "Did Bee tell you how she met Jimin and Jungkook? You should ask her, it's a great story,"

Daisy's dark, sad looking eyes met mine and I let myself smile just a little, "There's a reason Jungkook's pet name for her is Hellcat, Princess,"