16

Yoongi

When I woke up the next morning, I was too hot and I was aching. I was flat on my back with a small body wrapped around me, my arm wrapped around it.

Daisy's head was on my chest and one of her arms was thrown across my stomach. Her leg was hooked over mine, dangerously close to where I was standing to attention. Her shirt had rucked up, revealed smooth tanned skin and I cursed softly as my lower head suddenly got a great idea about exposing more of her skin.

As gently and slowly as I could, I pried myself free from her grip and slid from the bed, grabbing my uniform and heading for a shower. A cold shower. A fucking frigid ice cold shower.

With how much I was aching, I should probably just roll around naked in snow.

Fuck.

I shouldn't have let her sleep in my bed but I was a jealous bastard and didn't want her with Hoseok or Namjoon.

This was going to be rough.

—-

Daisy

I felt someone gently moving me but by the time i forced my eyes open, all I could see was Yoongi's bare body as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

Sitting up, I rubbed at my eyes and stared around the room as the previous day returned to me.

Before I could formulate any feelings about what happened, the bedroom door swung open roughly.

"Gooood morning sweet cheeks!" Namjoon's happy voice filled the air and I rubbed my eyes again.

"What time is it?" I managed to croak out.

He grinned at me, "I'd love to wake up next to you if you look like that every morning," His voice was more like a low growl and I felt my stomach flutter, heat rushing to my face. I wasn't sure what it was about these guys, but their flirting really affected me.

Namjoon moved into the room, perching on the bed next to me, "I'm so fucking jealous of Yoongi. Hey, why don't you have a sleepover in my room tonight?" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively and my face grew hotter, if that was even possible.

"It's six thirty," He said, answering my previous question, "We need to get up and ready for school, but first,"

He cupped my chin with his fingers and pulled me towards him, brushing his lips against mine, "I want a good morning kiss,"

His lips remained close to mine as a serious look passed across his features, "If you don't want this, just tell me to stop, understand?"

I swallowed nervously, "Want what?"

"Me," He answered, before his lips crashed into mine as his arms pulled me into his body. His kiss was both demanding and controlling, making my toes curl and heat pool in my lower stomach. I couldn't keep back the tiny moan and I felt his lips curve up into a smile as his hand slid under my top, gently skimming across my breast, "Good girl,"

I jerked away when a throat was cleared at the end of the bed.

Namjoon didn't take his eyes off me, "You just wanna watch, or you wanna join in, Yoongz?" He drawled.

"Get the fuck out of my room and make sure everyone else is up Namjoon,"

He finally tore his eyes away from me, a huge grin spreading his lips, "Sure thing, Boss. See you downstairs, Sweet Cheeks,"

Once he left the room, Yoongi dumped a towel on my lap, "Showers free," He said, before following Namjoon out and closing the door behind him.

My mind was in overdrive. What the hell just happened?

—-

Hoseok

I could tell that Namjoon had seen Daisy this morning by the enormous shit-eating grin on his face when he came into the kitchen.

"You know," He drawled as he leaned against the counter, attempting to take my coffee, "Daisy really is a good girl,"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What did you do?"

"Nothing she didn't want," He smirked.

I choked on my coffee, "Asshole,"

He laughed, but shut up quickly when a small hand smacked the back of his head.

"Too fucking loud this early in the fucking morning!"

Bee didn't just attempt to take my coffee, she succeeded and I sighed, letting her down the hot liquid in one before holding out the mug for a refill.

"You're a bitch in the morning, you know that?" I grumbled at her, snatching the mug.

"Watch your mouth before I knock your teeth out," Jungkook's voice was a low rumble as he headed into the kitchen behind Yoongi, who was also waiting for a coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him with a smug grin, "Achy and sore? Or is Daisy the achy and sore one?"

Bee's hand smacked my head this time and I rolled my eyes, handing her another coffee, "Don't talk about my girl like that you pile of trash,"

I pegged Jungkook with a stare, "How do you wake up next to someone so grouchy every morning?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. He was also not a morning person. Should've asked Jimin what it's like sharing a room with two psychos.

Daisy stepped into the kitchen at that point, pulling nervously at the bottom of her skirt. Her cheeks flushed red as her eyes met with Namjoon's and a smirk grew on his face.

Time to up my game, it seemed.

"Morning, little lamb, do you want coffee?"

Her voice came out quietly, "Yes please,"

I made one for her and grinned, "Payment in the form of a kiss is accepted-"

Another smack on my head, this time from Yoongi.

"Knock it off,"

I laughed as Daisy flushed, "Fine, but I get to sit next to her in the car,"