17

Daisy

I rode in the back seat of Namjoon's car, next to Hoseok with Yoongi in the passenger seat.

Namjoon and Hoseok were throwing insults back and forth at each other, but it didn't feel the same as when Jooheon and his friends swore at each other. It didn't have any spite to it.

When there was finally a comfortable silence, I cleared my throat, gathering my strength to actually ask what I was dreading the answer to.

"What do I have to do for everything you've done for me?" My voice came out smaller than expected.

Hoseok wriggled his eyebrows at me, "Sexual favours?"

I blushed a deep read and he laughed, reaching out at running his knuckles along my cheek, "I'm kidding, Little Lamb. You do look cute all red though,"

Yoongi made a frustrated grunt, "We'll accept information," He muttered, "Later. We'll talk at the weekend,"

"Although, if you do want to give us sexual favours, I'm totally down for that," Namjoon grinned from behind the wheel, "Down right between your le-"

"Knock it off," Yoongi snapped, making both Namjoon and Hoseok laugh at the look on my face.

"You can't treat a virgin like that, it's too much," Yoongi muttered. I felt comforted by the fact that he was actually worried about me.

"Oh, um... I'm not a virgin," I knew that even my ears were bright red as I looked down at my lap and the silence in the car grew until Hoseok laughed.

"Well, you're not as innocent as you look, are you, little lamb? Or maybe you're not a lamb anymore. After beating the shit out of Jin yesterday and telling you about your sex life, I guess you're more like a little tiger,"

I spluttered, "I didn't tell you anything except that I'm not a virgin!"

Namjoon chuckled from his seat as he pulled into a space, "See Yoongz? We aren't flustering a virgin," He turned to look at me, a smirk on his face, "Maybe she's getting flustered because she actually likes us,"

My heart skipped a beat but before I could react, he climbed out of the car, followed by Hoseok and Yoongi.

After taking a few deep breaths, I got out, pleasantly surprised to see Bee and Jimin waiting for me. Bee took one look at my face and grinned at me, before scolding the guys.

"If you keep teasing her, I'm going to get mad. You're a bunch of cavemen!"

They laughed as she stepped towards me, hooking her arm through mine, "Let's get to class, babe. Also, tell me everything, the tension between you all is almost as thick as JK's thighs,"

—-

Namjoon

We all watched the girls as they walked ahead of us - Hoseok and I (and I'm pretty sure Yoongi too) watching Daisy's ass as she walked.

Jimin had a smug grin on his face and his shirt was buttoned up wrong at the bottom so I immediately knew why they had gotten here so quickly.

He opened a bottle of Dr Pepper and I rolled my eyes, "Dude, fix your fucking shirt,"

His grin grew, "Jealous?"

Hoseok cocked his head to the side, "Do you think she does?" He asked me.

"Huh?"

"Do you think Daisy actually likes us? Both of us?"

Yoongi tensed in front of me but didn't slow his pace.

I shrugged, "It would be nice," I admitted, "But she's totally innocent and she has a lot going on. I don't know if anything could happen,"

Hoseok hummed a little, "I can't stop thinking about her," He admitted, "But I can share her with you,"

Yoongi tensed even more, his fingers curling into fists, but still he remained silent.

I sighed, "Yoongi-"

"Get to your classes," He muttered, before peeling away from the group, followed by Jimin.

"I'll talk to him," He said over his shoulder as the rest of the students parted to let them through.

"He's totally still into her," Hoseok sighed, "This won't work,"

I shrugged as we headed towards the classroom, "I don't know. It might work, if he let's go of the memories he has of her.  Besides, it's up to her anyway,"

"Yeah," A gloomy look came over his face.

"What?"

"If she's not into being with all of us, it could cause a problem if she picks one of us?"

I slid into my seat, "What if she doesn't want any of us?"