"He was only shot once."

"Well it's seems that maybe he was shot when he was young and the bullet migrated down and the new bullet collided with the other bringing it to a halt. Basically saving his life. There is no real damage, he may need three days in a hospital and a bandage but besides that everything is fine. He didn't lose a lot of blood because the wound was packed perfectly." I nodded. " whoever took care of him while waiting on the EMS did very well, and saved his life along side of the first bullet."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You did it?"

"Yes." He raised his eyebrows.

"Um... excellent work. Are you a doctor?

"Nurse." He still seemed surprise. "Is my husbands room open yet?"

"Uh yeah." He snapped out of it, "they are just getting him set up, he should be ready in about 5 minutes." He looked at me and I nodded.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"No problem."

"Sir she is married." My mom walked up. "Don't be staring at her like that." He laughed.

"No I am just shocked at her work, that is doctor level work. I am just amazed and she also beautiful so can you blame me." Cassidy laughed. "The room is 582, give it 5 minutes and then you can go."

I sat back down.

"Mom come to the bathroom with me." She held out her hand and I grabbed it.

"Uht uhn why you don't baby me I was pregnant first."

"Because you don't really ask for help and you like to isolate yourself with your man. She wants to be around me and plus I owe her for years of neglect." We laughed but my mom was dead serious.

"Okay." Macy smiled. "Fair."

"Plus she like to eat soap so I gotta watch her." They laughed.

I did what I needed to do and we went back into the waiting room.

"Y'all ready to go in?"

"You and Gia go first. We will be right behind you guys." I nodded and I held out my hand and she grabbed it and we walk down the hallway .

"You feel better?"

"Yes, so much better. I prayed for the first time." I laughed softly. "I was trying to be calm but I was just trying not to lose my shit."

"I told you everything will be okay and even if it was to go any different, I will always be here for you. I love you for real Gia. If you need anything or anyone to talk to I am here. I have enjoyed getting to know you for who you really are. You heart is started to shine through." She nodded.

"Thank you so much and I love you so much. You have always been so good to me and I regret a lot of shit because it wasn't all my mom, I got comfortable being the mean girl and that became who I was and I was Hispanic and I thrived off the bullshit the world told me, the world being my mom." I laughed.

We walked up to the door.

I opened the door and Gia went in first.

"Dad." She spoke softly.

"Hey baby girl."

"Daddy." She covered her face and her emotions flowed.

I walked in and she was standing over him.

"I am alright, I am gone got find them niggas and kill 'em." She laughed. "So I am going to need you to get me a some weapons."

"Dad I don't know how to buy a weapon."