Chapter 60

"Iida, why are you wearing so much black?" Momo asks her dear friend. "And more importantly, where did you get that from? I've never seen it before."

"Bro, attending a funeral or something?" Denki questions, and joking up.

"Please tell me you didn't turn emo." Kyouka states, not wanting more changes going on in her life.

"Alright, ready to see my mother?" Akamine appears out of nowhere, also wearing black.

"Is your mother goth or just strict?"

"She's dead." Denki literally wanted to take back his words before he ended up into his own grave, he definitly did not mean to insult Akamine's mother. "I know you are definitly taking back your words, I let you off for only this."

Denki nods instead of saying anything to potentially make it all worse. It didn't take long before both boys headed out towards their destination.

Before getting there, of course Akamine had to pick out the white roses to place there on her grave. Tenya knew not to question his boyfriend's love for this single type of rose, but he himself knew that they were too beautiful to question.

When they got there, it was just spitting outside while the clouds were a lighter grey. Both stood holding one another, looking at the grave while an umbrella kept them dry.

"You never did tell me about her." Tenya realizes then and there. "But, I already think she is an amzing lady, and I'm very lucky to be here with you."

"She really was amazing." Akamine watches as Tenya places the one bouqet of roses on the grave. "I wish I could've seen her more sometimes."

"Everyone always wishes that." Tenya notices the grave to the side, a last name he knew for sure. "Was that your sister?"

Akamine looks to see the grave Tenya is pointing at, looking down at the other bouqet, he nods in silence.

"There was a greater chance you would've definitly met her if she was still here." Akamine states, placing the flowers down at the grave. "But, she did what she thought was best for me and I still have trouble realizing it."

"Is that why you love Kishi so much?"

"No, I love her as much as I do because I don't want her to feel like she was ignored." Akamine bows his head, Tenya just staring at the 2 stones. "My sister was practicality alone for years and I could barely be there for her."

"I get what it feels like." Tenya responds, hugging Akamine. "But, you still managed to find me."

"Tenya, I told myself I would never love anyone again like I did many years ago." The sun starts shining down on hem, the spitting droplets still continuing. "But, the only reason I told myself that was because I didn't want to lose anything else. "

"You won't lose me Akamine, I love you." the 2 kiss, just as a rainbow is appearing in the opening of the clouds.

"I love you too." The rain stops, he umbrella being closed while the 2 enjoy the moment before them.

They stand in silence for a bit, no one disturbing them from their thing, no other rain clouds trying to destroy it, and the sun remaining bright.

"If my mother was here, I wonder what she would say right now." Akamine says.

"He looks as beautiful as a white rose."

Both paused, knowing some lady spoke from behind them. The 2 turned to see a hooded figure standing by the stones behind them, which could possibly be a villain trying to do some nasty things.

"I'm sorry, who do you think you are?" Tenya questions, knowing it could all be a terrible rouse of a mistake.

She pulls down her hood, long delicate white hair flying free while pircing golden eyes look at them both. 2 little white angel wings appear from her back, giving a little flutter.

"It has been a long time hasn't it."

"Is this some stupid joke to you?!" Akamine yells. "Who are you?"

"You don't recognize your own mother, shame on you brother." Out of nowhere, a girl with white hair with streaks of purple emerges, eyes of the same golden flare. She seemed to be only a little bit younger than Akamine himself.

"That should no be possible." Tenya says. "What do you villains want?"

"We are no villains, and that right there is my brother." The girl tells Tenya, which the bluenette does not believe.

"Akamine, you really don't remember me, do you?" The lady asks Akamine. "Remember that day I handed you a white rose, and i told you what I said it means to me. I said-"

"It was the only thing bringing people together if they are far apart." Akamine finishes, realizing finally the person standing before him. "Mom?"

"Wow, first off how dare you." The girl states. "You know mom but not your own sister, what a disapointment."

"It seems you have changed these past years, Akia." Akamine notices.

"Ok, now what the actual *beep* is going on?!" Tenya had no idea a day would turn out like this, and definitly did not ask it to. "How in the world are you 2 alive if Akamine saw you both dead?!"

"There is much more to explain than that dear." Emiko-Rika, Akamine's mother, tells Tenya. "But there is one thing you do need to know son."

"And what could possible be more important then how you 2 managed to live?" Akamine questions, not seeing any of the logic in the spot they are all standing at.

"Brother, it is very hard to believe, but it is in fact true."

"What's true?" Tenya asks for Akamime, just in question as his boyfriend is. "I'm sorry, but what could possibly be the most important thing right now?"

"Akamine, the man you have been living with for almost your entire life is not your real father, it is someone else playing his part. That man has tempered with your mind and body and has a very big plan for you to succeed in." Eniko explains.

"What are you telling me?" Akamine wants to know, he needs to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm telling you that the life you think you lived is a complete utter lie."
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess what? there will be a sequel.

I hoped you enjoyed reading this story because honestly, I loved doing it for you all.