Chapter 7

It made zero sense why he did that, why he would make a blunt decision and folding a blind eye. Out of every person, he choose her as a partner yet he could've choosen someone with a better quirk.

But it now made sense, after all, no one had dared to get to them yet. Both stayed steady in the air, above the other pairs that were battling it out in violence with this weird version of Capture The Flag.

No one would really try to get to them at this point, so instead of just floating there in silence, an unlikely person started up a conversation.

"How hard would you like me to beat you?"

Out of everything you could say, that was something that made Ochako ultimately panic. She felt her body shake and shiver with this fear of what this could possibly mean for her.

"...w-what?" All she could possibly be thinking and yet questions him scarcely, all the color out of her face no doubt.

"I'm being serious, do you want me to go easy on you because you're a girl or should I put up a fight like a real man?"

Despite his overal hate for many, not if all, humans he has ever encountered, this was a moment that never made absolute sense. After every fight he did he never asked that but now he is asking for what she will want, what kind of logic was this?

This was what may be her only oppertunity to take up something as good as whatever this happened to be in front of her eyes right now.

"Why?" He could just walk away now, if he wasn't handcuffed to Ochako as he floated a good amount of feet in the air with their accumulated points.

"Do you want to be treated right for once in your life or is everyone just going to run you like a robot?" He had a soild point, but it felt as if that moment had gotten a bit too personal.

"But, why give this oppertunity to me and not everyone else you've encountered? Is it because I am a girl?"

"Should I not be giving you this chance?"

"What? No, I'm only asking."

"Then why are you questioning it then?"

"Why give me the chance though, out of everyone who could have deserved it, why me? There is things many other people have yet you question me for it, why?"

This moment hadn't ment to go so muc in depth, it was only suppose to be a simple yes or no. It was neither one or the other who had made things difficult, even it may seem like it was one's fault.

"There was one person, One. Person. Who I always gave that choice to. It doesn't matter who that was to me now but you should know I see many similarities between both of you." It almost felt as if everything went utterly silent, even with the battle that still went on below them both. "You may think this makes zero sense but I actually wanted this."

"Why did you want this? Give me the choice to choose?"

"Because all I want is someone I can trust."

Like that, it was all over. The event was done and the second round was thrown into the trash, both were let to the ground and were uncuffed.

Ochako went back to group of friends, the Dekusquad. She walked but kept wondering about what had happened, with everything single word that was spoken and every last minute they were cuffed together.

"Uraraka, are you coming?" She noticed as her group of friends walked off as she didn't notice, her mind that was in a blank now pulled. Tsu was waiting for the response from Ochako since the plan was to go get a snack of some sort.

"Yeah," she sounded worried, but she only marched to join her friends, stopping by the point she reached Tsu. "I am."

Many of her friends thought something must have gone wrong during the second part of the festival, especially after being paired with the one and only guy, Akamine Sora. They let it slide then, telling her if she needed to talk that they were there but none of them did really know what was going on inside her head.

No one knew what went inside of the other's yet as well.

"I'm so proud of you son!" Daisuke, the very father patted his son's back as both of them walked through the stadium halls that contained just about no one. "Living up to my great expectations."

"Do you mean your every dying command that was forced upon my wounded flesh and broken my bruised bones? Sure, I am."

"Son, I was doing what was best for you-"

"Doing what was best? Are you sure? Last I remember, you didn't care about her, yet again she was your own daughter, MY sister."

He only sighed, placing a cold hand to the shoulder.

"The more you speak of it gives me more of the reasons to remind you that it was your fault."

It was never his fault, he wasn't the one who ended it in the first place. Part of him before would just take over his mind and continue to tell him that he should've taken the blame.

"Now, that Uraraka girl, she may seem just like her but, you'll just be at fault son."

If he could form the very emotion in himself, he would cry every last tear that would leave his body. He body remained still and numb as the wall echoed and chanted with words that were spoken. No part of Akamine's body could function at this point, not like it should have been.

"Please, don't make a simple mistake as to talk to her." Daisuke kissed his son's forehead before heading down the set of stairs that magically appeared on the left. "Now, go get your mother so you don't end up dying please and thank you."

Akamine continued to stand there like a fool, as if nothing could ever matter yet it all does anyway. It was almost like he was standing in a room, the only thing in front of his was piles and piles of pages with her face on it. But then for starting moments it felt like he was dyong, right there, right in the middle of a sheet of darkness. It wasn't until a simple conclusion to realize...

He was dying from that cat from the first round.

It explained from his now found dizziness, the way he just shut down and went numb, the lack of oxygen that could escape his breathing holes and what could go in, the things that were appearing on his skin, the blurry lights of the ceiling beaming down on him, he couldn't hear anything but the horroring gasps of his breath as it was loud and dry.

This is exactly why he hated cats, boy, is his father going to sue the school for this mess which was probably a simple mistake. It was the man's fault for not adding it to the boy's profile anyway from when he started at UA anyway, talk about bad parenting.

It was suprising no one had come around to see him like this but it was too late to try for help now, he was probaboy going to die there.

"Akamine!"

He had no clue how in the world he heard that (consider it a miracle) despite his very horrible situation he was put in. He had no clue who was running at him but it was probably his step-mother.

"*b-beep*"

His body colapsed completely, every last feeling he had was whisped away from him as he never heard that thud of the floor his body would've found. Yet all that could be possibly thought of if he happened to still be awake was a very nice thought.

The entire school was peobably going to go to court because of this.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, he is fine and the school is not going to court. Everything is good and most importantly, no one ends up suing anyone, it was just a term used to explain how bad it was going.

Sorry for not posting during the weekend that passed, I was under the weather but now I am pumped and decided to give you this hour-slaved chapter for you to enjoy.

Yes, Akamine is just a boy in need of some love, which is what I will give him but in every good book, the toutre must come first. YOU WILL FIND LOVE MY BOY!

Now everyone, have a good day/night