Chapter 15

"I don't know what is scariest, the fact that we are all here," Ochako unpacks her things, placing stuff where they need to go. "Or the fact they put Iida and Sora into a room together. I thought he would've made sure they were separated."

"Unless this his elaborate plan to at least get them to tolerate each other," Mina sits down on her now claimed bed, streching. "Or kill, which ever one happens first."

"I feel lile something could come out of this though." Izuku says, he had already unpacked and decided to continue his conversation with Ochako from earlier since it was interrupted. "I'm not sure what right now but it could bring them closer."

"Like dating?"

"Mina, Iida is as straight as an unbreakable wooden ruler." Ochako looks over at Mina, then thinks forma moment. "At least I think. I never did ask, I'm just guessing from the way he is."

"It is very unlikely those 2 would be a thing, there are too many problems." Izuku states.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm not sure what is worse right now, you being beside me or the 2 next door?" Akamine questions himself. The walls are pretty thin and he could hear Ejiro and Katsuki fighting next door about which bed they get.

"Oh, so I'm as bad as the 2 over there?" Tenya looks up, he stopped unpacking his bag as he felt very offended.

"You know what you did to deserve that title." Akamine mentions, remembering what the other has done to annoy him.

"I did nothing, you're probably paranoid." Tenya brushes off, closing one of the drawers.

"Pap!"

They both stopped upon hearing the sound, slowly turning around. They both stared silently at the thing on the nightstand, no one in the room moving. The creature smiled at the 2 of them, but they knew the awful truth about those little demons.

The creature on the nightstand is what one of the workers called a 'mestro', a little color changing pom pom with 2 very large eyes and a cute jellybean smile. Despite it's adorable looks, those things are ripping machines that ligit tried to kill the entire class when they got there.

Everyone said they were little demons wih angel faces, like the one who is on the nightstand.

"It could call the army of them." Akamine states, recalling how the army had shown up earlier. "Don't do anything stupid."

The thing vanished once they looled back, it no longer being in their sight of vision.

"What now, stupid?" Tenya asks, looking around very carefully. "I'm pretty sure you just gave it time to call it's friends."

"How could it have ran off? The window is shut and the door is locked." Akamine then see the wide open bathroom door, slowly walking towards. "Stay there while I check the bathroom quickly."

"Hope you get eaten."

"I'll make you get eaten first, Iida!" He yells back from in the bathroom.

As Akamine is searching, he finds zero evidence to the fact the little thing was even in there to begin with. Everything was in the same place as he checked it a good while earlier and nothing seemed to be moving.

"Hey, look it's not in the bath-" he stops talking, looking at the thing in Tenya's hands for a brief moment. "-room. Iida, what the *beep*."

"It is my pet now and you can't tell me otherwise." He was destined to keep that pompom, the only thing that would force Akamine away.

Next thing he knew, Akamine had chucked (yeeted) the little one out of Tenya's hands. The creature thudded against the wall before falling to the ground, not one inch of the creature moving a muscle in its fluffy being. It vaporized into a black smoke and left no trace of it being there, maybe besides the mark on the wall.

"He rejoined his little friends, happy?" Akamine comtinues back to what he was doing before, Tenya giving him an unimpressed face. "It doesn't have to bother no one anymore."

"It didn't bother me!" Akamine completely ignored the boy and headed into the bathroom with some things, shutting the door ever so loudly.

Everything was completely silent, until...

"Oi, shut the *beep* up you *beep*heads!" An angry Katsuki yells from next door, bamging on the thing walls. "I am trying to do something and you *beep* are talking too much!"

"Bakugou!" Ejiro yells at his friend. "Sorry about that Iida!"

"It's fine, we'll keep it down!" He yells back to the pair, then goes back to finish unpacking everything.

It wasn't for a long while Tenya and Akamine decided to actually speak to each other. It was long past 10, both boys deciding it was time to go to sleep. The day tomorrow was being told of a rough thing so getting sleep was the main course of acrion now.

"What are you doing?" Tenya watches as Akamine does who knows what on his bed (or would it technically be in it if he was under the covers) for a soild minute before the other looks at him.

"You wouldn't understand anything." He goes back to doing whatever it is, Tenya just continuing to watch his weird movements. It was time enough when Akamine noticed he was being watched and turned around suddenly. "What?"

"Are you done?" The shuffling was just starting to get on Tenya's nerves, he hoped it had stopped.

"Why would you want to know, nerves kicking in?"

"It is getting quite annoying."

"Glad to know, I don't even give a *beep* though."

"So, you're not going to stop?"

"I never said anything about stopping."

"Do you even care about anything?"

Akamine hadn't responded back, which had Tenya very scared. He was scared that he had just made the biggest mistake of his lofe and that he should probably start running right now. Nothing of him could move as they silently stared into each other's souls, waiting for who would move first.

"Because I act mean, means I don't care? Is that what you think?"

This had gotten personal, Temya knew that. He knew right now, 10:12 at who knows where in Japan, he had just gotten into the prying of Akamine's personal untold life.

"Go to sleep." He states before the other could respond, Akamine slipping under the white sheets and turning so his back faces the other.

Tenya turned out the light but he found himself staring at the ceiling with his eyes begging open. Even though his vision was blurry without his glasses, he found that he had this awkward feeling inside him.

The feeling wasn't of a fluttering heart, the wild thumping of one's heart that just makes it loud enough for you to hear, the sudden hard to breath because the room feels way too warm, every time you mention something with its name you just find yourself smiling.

It was the opposite, his body felt numb for some weird reason, himself space out when he kept thinking the name, the room way too cold for him to handle and made his breathing feel like nothing, the fact he couldn't smile from amy of it. For him, it just made zero sense. He didn't understand why, why he would feel sorry and broken.

He didn't understand why it was for him though.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm getting to the tea, the pipping hot tea everyone loves and hates at the same time.

Next chapter, new character coming around. Getting more background info about Akamine, drama and of course, TEA!