Chapter 35

It was suprising to find reception up there, despite being so far away from the control center of it all. He was watching as the sun set down over at his right, meanwhile his phone subconsciously ringing.

"Akamine, I thought you were on a school trip with no reception." Kimiko, the only co-worker Akamine is friends with at his father's agency. She is someone who he trusts well enough to know if he said anything her lips were sealed upon.

"You know how you always told me to stop putting myself in a *beep* well of despair and actually open up?"

"Akamine, I'm so sorry-"

"No, it's fine. He's not dead or anything, he might just forget me and be unable to believe I actually was nice to him ever again."

"Just because he might forget you doesn't mean that you should just give up that easily." Kimiko states, Akamine silently giving in to himself. "But so,ething is telling me there is more to that than I've been told of this guy."

"Kimiko, he reminds me of her." The other end of the line went silent for a good minute as Akamine sat there in total despair and lossage.

"Aika? But how in-"

"Please don't say her name!" It frustrated Akamine every time the name was said, he couldn't stand hearing it knowing what goes with that.

"Akamine, but what does he have that reminds you of her so well?" The sky was slowly getting darker as the 2 talked it out.

"I don't know."

".... You don't know?" Clouds started to form in the sky slowly, bringing a pack ton of rain to produce a storm. "Well, listen, I know how much you want to be in your hole but do you want to know something?"

"Sure, go for it."

"This boy is someone who I think isn't like everyone else you have met, so are your classmates." Akamine silently listened to what she had to say. "You've told me of the many times he as gone to annoy you and how much you 2 have tried to fix it all, but I think you need to take it as a sign."

"A sign? Are you stupid in your head now?" Rain slowly dropped down towards the ground, Akamine still where he was far away from the rest of civilization.

"No, but this sign is a good one Akamime." She says. "I know you, and I think that if you just hold on a little bit longer, you'll find yourself on happiness."

"Really Kimiko?"

"I'm not saying you should go right on ahead with your big gay *beep* and totally fall in love with him, I'm saying that you should at least give him a chance and let yourself be guided from that."

"Are you implying I'm too gay for my own good?" Kimiko laughs o the other end of the line. "Since when did you notice that?"

"You are too gay for the planet Akamine, deal with it, I know your search history." Thunder booms outside as rain hurries to fall. "Amyway, I think I should go now, don't die please and thank you."

"Never planned to, goodbye." He hangs up quickly before hurrying back to actual shelter as apose to being high in the mountain tops.
.
.
.
"Why are you doing his nails?" Katsuki isn't sure what he walked in on but he for sure was thinking it was all a dream and right now he was deeply sleeping on his bed.

"I'm not allowed to do anything right now, what else am I suppose to do?" Tenya was currently helping Mina with new nail designs for the girls of 2A, just on his own fingers. "Ashido said she needed help so I offered and now I'm here."

"If your looking for Kiri, he's redying his hair in his bathroom." Katsuki nodded before heading out, Mina basically somehow managed to read the boy's mind like a hot guy on a magazine cover.

Katsuki made his way to the bathroom in which to find his boyfriend, entering like he normally would.

"Ejiro, babe, I found the stuff you were l-"

There were many things wrong with what was going on.

No one knew Ejiro and Katsuki were dating, everyone thought they jad a pretty good friendship. Now, one person knew about the chemical romance and it had to be the one person who everyone knew was the straightest guy on the planet amd probably was homophobic too.

They all just stared at each other.

"That was very suprising to hear out of your mouth." All Akamine does is point at Katsuki as he says that.

"Hold on, you're not homophobic?" Ejiro started the offense, by accident.

"What? No! How are you guys that stupid?" They all sort of just looked at each other with different emotions planted o their faces. "I'm suprised you didn't figure that one out from the public."

"What?" Ejiro was still very confused.

"Wait, I found it." He pulls up a video on his phone, putting into view so all eyes could see the screen.

After watching it, the 2 minute long video, Katsuki and Ejiro just look at Akamine in pure silence. Katsuki putting his phone away in his pocket as he stared at the person in front of him.

"That was you?" Katsuki still can't believe it.

"That was so gay." Ejiro was dying from the stupid video of being called 'Father's son being gay for 2 minutes straight' on youtube. How did the class not find it is the main question on Akamine's mind.

"I'm just going to go." Katsuki was dying of confusion, which happened at least once already while being at UA.

"Please do, this is getting really weird." Akamine states, seeing how there are right now 3 gay men in the room, 2 in which are dating each other.

"Agreed." Ejiro couldn't disagree, cause this, was all very awkward.
.
.
.
"Where have you been?!" Everyone was so glad to find Akamine not dead, because who knows what would've happened to their lives.

"That is none of your concern, but is everything alright?" He responds as his usual self, being cold to the tone.

"We though you were dead."

After a bit everything seemed to be calm, while the only thing running wild was Akamine's mind. He was still trying to decide what tp listen to, since everything and everyone kept telling him different things.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Break down of the 2 minute video:
*Akamine doing some weird dance in the background of his father's interview on the streets of a recent villain attack*
*Akamine interviewed for if he has a girlfriend in which they receive the response of 'that is digusting, I would rather die' statement.*
*that one time some reporter asked him what he liked the reaponse was 'men, men just being men' but the reporter was like 'no, what do you do in your spare time?' And Akamine responded with 'looking at other hot men'*
*Akamine doing yet another weird dance in the background of his father's imterview.*
*Reporter shows Akamine a picture of 2 different pro heroes, and asks him which one he would rather date. One was a girl and the other was a guy and Akamine takes the guy photo and says, 'men'*
*during interview, Akamine turns around to see this random guy blow a kiss at him, which he blows one back to*
*random things he has posted on his Instagram page imcliding many comments on other people's.*

Homestly, I would find it very funny if all of this was a single actual video.