Chapter 9

*One Month earlier, The Hospital*

Kishi did not know what to do anymore, she was lost in a pit full of panic and overwhelming things that she could not tell anything of what happened. Doctors had tried many times to get one of the parents on the line but both would keep going to voicemail, they weren't sure how much longer the poor girl could last.

"Sweetie, I know you're scared." A young doctor kneeled down to see Kishi, being gentle and sweet to Kishi. "But if you tell us what will happen, we will be able to help your brother."

The other doctors tried whenever they passed by in the span of 5 minutes but nothing was letting the child speak, not even the lollipop that was offered. It wasn't until after a young male doctor left the room to her right when the words slipped out.

"I was playing with my dolls when I heard a glass break." The young man sat down in one of the chairs next to her, listening quietly. "I remember hopping down the stairs to see if my brother was ok, but..."

"Shh, it's ok." He picked her up and hugged Kishi softly. "Now, you went down the stairs to find what?"

"The glass that broke was in the living room and his body was lying on the floor in the kitchen." She was at the simple brink of sobbing in the doctor's arms at this point, she was traumatized. "I went to check him but, his. Eyes. They. Were... glowing. They would change every few seconds and his body would go upwards."

"What do you mean by upwards?" It seemed like a stupid question, it was not.

"He would fly upwards and hit the ceiling light." She was done, sobbing and spilling the tears.

It took more time for at least someone to pick up the phone, which lead to now both parents sitting with a traumatized Kishi in the hospital.

"You did the right thing." Her mother, Kasumi Sora, soothed her. "He will be alright."

A doctor came out only moments after, no smile or frown on his face.

"He is completely fine, no injuries from the incident." It seemed all good, everything was fine. "After what you're daughter told us though, we ran tests to see what would explain what actually happened."

"So, what happened?" Daisuke was concerned as he questioned the man in front of him.

"We don't really have a name to call it, this is the first we've heard of anything like it happening before. Based on everything we did, we have no clue if it will happen again or if it is bad that his body is doing it."

"Hold it." This confused Kasumi. "Things like this could be good?"

"Yes, it is very rare for a quirk to do that to make it stronger, using some sort of method. This, this ,ay not be one of those cases, simply because his body was completely drained once he got here."

Akamine did not remember that day one bit, he remembered the moment he got up but the rest ended up a total blur. The investigation was lost, since no one could now conclude the real points, but now every person had to keep a close eye on him.

Everyone. Had. To.

*End Of Flashback*

He grabbed the bags of chips out of the vending machine, handing them to Kishi who was vigorously trying to open them. He then grabbed his own snack and quickly found something explode.

"Kishi, did you make it go boom?" He looked over to his sister, who is holding each half of the once bag of chips. The chips were scattered on the floor as well as the few that still managed to hold on. Her face held an innocent look.

"Can I have yours?" Both of them were giggling in the hall.

"Sure, now how about next time you ask me to open it?" He gave his opened bag to Kishi as she took a handful.

"How about I just eat yours every time?"

It all stopped when Akamine sensed someone else standing there, someone who had been watching them for a good while now.

"Iida." He slowly turned around. "Are you sure you aren't stocking me?"

Tenya was just standing there, knowing the exact thing to answer with.

"I wasn't stocking you!" The karate chop motion has gone once more. "I was observing!"

"Observing? So you were observing the fact that if you tell anyone about this then you'll be dead?"

"Yes." He paused. "No. Wait..."

"My brother never kills." That gave some hope to Tenya, who isn't sure what the *beep* just happened for once. "He hurts people though. For right reasons!"

Tenya had no idea what in the world Akamine taught his sister but he was not going to question it and instead take the safe route by going to look for Ochako. After all, good idea to wish your friend luck against a guy who could probably kill you if there wasn't a law against it.

"Brother, is he ok?"

"No, no he is definitly not." Akamine could say a lot about Tenya, apparently this was one of those things.

Kishi laughed, what a good day it is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shoto was done with his father.

He always has been but he still questions himself constently why he would continue to keep up his *beep* any longer.

Yet now, he was given a simple offer that could change all of that. This random offer that could possibly change everything in his life forever.

Why would he take up the offer? Well, starting off, he would be away from his bossy old man of a dad. He would basically work if he wanted to, unless it was important then he had do show up. The guy told him he was going to be paided like any other employee there, good to get that so he could flex his money in front of his dad and be like 'I don't need your money father'.

Why shouldn't he do it? There are some reasons, risking being offed by his dad and forced to never see his siblings. His father would probably sue the guy, making sure he never went over there. It would spark the everlasting moment if he wished to go back to only have that moment haunt his scarred soul till the day he ended up in a coffin.

Gettig an offer by the man who took that number one spot, it seemed a bit strange though. Why would he be asked something like that? Is there something you want out of it? What if-

"Todoroki-kun. " Izuku interrupted his train of thought, good timing though since he could have ended up in 'THE ZONE'. "Are you coming? The first match is starting, Uraraka against Sora!"

Izuku uses any oppertunity to learn things to write down in his notebook, which Shoto mistaken as a diary. He could drag Shoto to watch if he wanted to, but he already decided to go watch.

Shoto found himself unable to make the choice though, it was so obvious for him yet why did it feel so wrong to choose that? Why is there something pulling him away from the choice right in front of him? What could be holding himself back from this oppertunity that is right in front of him?

"Todoroki!"

Shoto was so focused on his thoughts that the sound of his name nearly put him out of his seat and onto the floor below him, jis friends ending up alarmed from his strange startle.

"I'm good." He filed himself back into the chair he had recently swooped out of, acting like nothing had happened.

No one decided to say anything, instead focusing their eyes at the stadium where a certain event would start shortly.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up, the rounds in which 3 people get their bodies kicked along with girls realizing how *beep* hot Akamine actually is.

Now, I will say, you'll see how gay Akamine is with the random things he will say yet no one notices (you guys will).

See you all next chapter?