Chapter 1

Have lyou ever had that moment where you imagine this perfect image in your head of what something or someone looks like based on the description you got? For example a dress you ordered online, this perfect royal blue fabric on the screen you were hoping to get and that soft slik you imagined? Then when you see it in person it just isn't what you were hoping for at all but for some reason you still like it?

That is the reaction the class had to him, everyone except the teacher.

*Flashback, One Day Earlier*

After a brief day from their new teacher, the students went back to the dorms with homework. This time though, many happened to be smiling a little to much, like they watched memes till 4am the night before. Besides the questionable smiles, it wasn't those 4am memes that were the cause.

"Mineta is gone!" The girls cheered in much needed delight, that perverted man finally leaving their sights for good. The sound echoing throughout the entire living space of people who were trying to complete the hard task they were assigned.

"I wonder what in the world he did to deserve being expelled." Denki added a pinch of sarcasm to his statement before taking yet another sip of some Coca-Cola. He still was stuck on the fiirst question of the page.

"Yoshi-sensei didn't tell us for a reason!" Tenya tells, throwing off the karate chop move he has been using for many years now.

"Why in the world should we care about that *beep*?" Katsuki flips his homework paper on the table, making a loud rustling sound when doing so. "He is literally a piece of *beep* that shouldn't even date trash!"

Many chuckles sounded off in the room, that went until Mina jumped the topic.

"Besides the trash, what do you guys think about ths new student?" This had everyone basically ditch the assigned homework given and throwing themselves into this hot conversation. "I hope it's my prince charming that has a soild six pack of abs."

"Mina, what if it's a girl?" Momo looks at her creator of the girl gang groupchat and sighs.

"I hope we can be good friends, kero." Tsu goes to the kitchen to grab some sort of snack, like chips. "Gender doesn't matter to me."

Many had to agree with the wonderful statement done by Tsu, but some people had other plans.

"I hope it's a boy so I can call dibs." Mina shouts loud enough that the building next door would more likely hear. Kirishima almost fell out of his chair from panic.

"If it's a girl, I call dibs." Sero joined in, some people just leaving the room on the dot instead of stayig to listen to this mess.

"Why are we calling dibs?" Shoto questions, his lack of meme knowledge gettig the best of him. "Who even is this person?"

"Todoroki, dibs isn't a person." Midoriya explains to his confused friend, who still remembers the common mistake of being 'All Might's secret love child'. "It is when you call to do something first."

"Like homework?"

"...No." Jirou looks him dead in the eye with the most questionable face.

Was everyone excited about this new student? yes, of course. Would they be way better then the pervert man? definitely. Were they eager to go to sleep and wake up the next morning? Some of them were. Only what were they expecting was out of the equation.

*Present, Classroom 2A*

"It was so nice for you to join us." Their teacher shakes the boy's hand.

The students still sat in their seats in pure shock, this student being way better than the disgusting guy who must now never be named again.

This boy, he was a good 184 centimeters tall, being on the taller side to the entire class. His hair was mostly flopped to the left, electric blue hair with these golden eyes that could pirce your soul. The uniform he had on was very ragged and edging to the point of someone trying to fix it (...Tenya, we are looking at you). The collar flipped up to hide most of his neck, the strand of fabric of what is used for the tie is just drapped over his shoulders, the jacket not button up and yet to top it all off, air forces.

"Excuse me for a moment." Their teacher, Hiro Yoshi walks out of the room to go print some important papers. He leaves the class to see what will happen next.

Right as the man left, Mina sprung into action.

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido!" She looked so happy, extending out her hand towards the boy. Was she prepared for what was next? Absolutely not.

"Does it look like I asked Alien?" He spat, Mina left there with pure unintended shock. "No, now move on."

"I am the only one allowed to do that!" This statement declared just at the end of their first year. Katsuki Bakugou was the only one who called her Alien or any sort of weird name. "Who the *beep* do you think you are?"

"I am Akamine Sora, what do you think *beep*?"

The tension in the air got so think it was like an oven arguement, 2 very angry people angry at each otuer and were probably about to lash out any second.

"Can we please not have a fight happen right now?!" Back with the karate chop man Tenya yelling out for a right reason.

Akamine only scoffed before going to the empty seat that was now his, fists clenched tight as they turned ghostly white. He sat down with a calm look on his face but plastered with the invisible anger that no one else could see.

"I'm back..." The teacher returns with a page, slowly handing them out to each and every student. "...with my coffee I left in my car. Now, go on, socialize!"

Based on what happened moments earlier, no one was going to talk to the boy. That was what everyone planned but one Shoto Todoroki did not read the signs that Akamine was giving off.

"I know who you are." An awkward glance was given to the youngest Todoroki, it wasn't that he wasn't smart but his lack of empathy kicked him. "My father wouldn't shut up about yours."

Earlier in the break, Enji Todoroki or Endeavor went from number one back to the ugly second once more. Akamine's father, Hachiro Sora or known as Primal Impulse, took that glorious spot away. Every night Shoto would hear the quiet sounds of his father's rants of pure anger, but yet that still didn't stop him from talking to Akamine.

"I'm glad someone else hates him too." The gold eyes tried to pirce Shoto's soul as he stares, the candy cane not responding to the silent attack. "But why did you want to tell me something so absurd than that?"

"Because I want to be friends."

Shoto still hasn't come to the conclusion on how he became friends with Izuku, yet here he was. He asked someone who would quite frankly punch him straight in the throat any second he said something wrong.

"I don't need friends." The response sounded rather depressing. "I don't need anyone, now do you mind if I denied your stupid offer?"

"I told myself the same thing."

"Yeah, and you still have daddy issues and a scar on your face." Akamine slowly put on a pair of jet black headphones to drown out the bi colored hair male. "Face it, sometimes being alone is all you need."

Shoto was no longer going to be able to talk to him anymore, with the music now blasting in the headphones loudly.

"Todoroki-kun!" How had Izuku noticed him there that minute? He turned his head to look at the broccoli. "Are you trying to get killed?! Come on!"

Shoto felt his entire body slowly be dragged away from Akamine and towards his other friends, or the Dekusquad. The gang of them containing Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Tsuyu Asui and himself, Shoto Todoroki. But part of him and this weird idea, one he silently pushed aside in his head.

That idea stuck with him for a good while, or the entire day. It wasn't until they got back to the dorms when someone had a really good death wish.