She closed her eyes, and for the first time I feel that the application of abilities is so heavy.

    The researchers, relatives, friends, colleagues and students of the scientists next to them did not urge them, but just watched the old and the young nervously and expectantly.

    The result of the ability research is now.

    Fu Erdie opened his eyes again, and nodded to Professor Zhao next to him. Immediately afterwards, a slightly icy blue supernatural ability like water mist slowly spread out, enveloping the old scientist. The next moment, the old scientist turned into a pile of particles, wrapped in water mist, and quickly entered Fu Erdie's palm.

    The mist disappeared, and the old scientist also disappeared.

    The room was silent.

    Everyone looked at Fu Erdie intently, and saw that her expression changed, she was happy for a while, puzzled for a while, serious and sad for a while, and thoughtful for a while.

    Cen Xiyang knew that this process was actually not complicated, and it should have yielded results. She poked her and whispered: "How?"

    Fu Erdie felt the state of the old man lying on the dandelion grass in the energy space, and it took a long time to slightly stretch his brows: "It should be the same as I did before, and successfully came to the energy Space, and has entered a dormant recuperation period. At present, I can feel the movement of supernatural powers and the slow movement of consciousness, and I am not sure if he will wake up in the future. But I have a hunch that he will wake up again after he has cultivated. Because of his The energy field and my energy field are very close, I feel it."

    Everyone was slightly relaxed, and some were more optimistic, and even wanted to applaud on the spot.

    However, the result has not been completely determined yet, and it is not time to be happy.

    So, everyone recorded today's events, and at the same time continued to collect information about older people, and made a summary according to their wishes. If there are similar situations, they can be handed over to Fu Erdie for handling.

    Fu Erdie was not idle, she felt the friendly and comfortable atmosphere given to her by the old scientist in the energy space, and always felt that she had realized something.

    It is a bit like an invisible energy field that exists between people.

    Some people you know are good people, but you just don't like them. It can be a partner, a colleague, or an acquaintance who nods, but it just won't be a better friend.

    It stands to reason that those who can become Fu Erdie's close friends are those who have given their lives and completely trusted Fu Erdie. Their energy spaces should be friendly and comfortable, so that Fu Erdie can use and adjust them at any time.

    Payer himself thought so before.

    But after the old scientist passed away on the real level and came to the energy space, Fu Erdie discovered that this was not the case.

    Even if they are all "close friends", there are subtle differences. Some people had to ask to become Fu Erdie's close friends because they were tortured by supernatural riots, and had to give their trust. Even if the connection is successful, there is a kind of reluctance in the bones.

    Fu Erdie knows that some close friends have done a lot of homework and have huge psychological construction in order to successfully connect to Fu Erdie's space. In private, they even prepare a lot of small books like they are preparing for an exam, how to restrain their distrust and anxiety.     It's not that Fu Erdie doesn't know this, but she can't accurately perceive those people who sincerely want to be close friends and members of the Butterfly Garden, and who are "to cope with the exam".     But now, the upgrade of the ability and the integration of the old scientist seem to have opened up Fu Erdie's Ren and Du's two veins, allowing the invisible energy field to be perceived. When the energy field is compatible enough, it can directly reflect the use of the energy space and provide convenience for each other.     Fu Erdie can obviously get a kind of peaceful and peaceful comforting emotion from a loving old man from the energy body of the old scientist.     So, when Cen Xiyang was thinking about the wrinkles on his face, Fu Erdie hesitated and said his discovery and guess: "You should be able to successfully become particles." Cen Xiyang's eyes lit     up , Immediately I want Fu Erdie to try it!     Han Zhi hurriedly stopped: "If you want to try, let me come first. What are you doing?"     Cen Xiyang: "Didn't you just pretend to be dead? You..."     "Stop!" Fu Erdie stopped the two of them with a headache, "Listen first I finished speaking, that’s what I thought.”     At the beginning, she and Sang Wenhao woke up from the space after sleeping for two years, and were reborn in reality for nearly three years. This should be because they were seriously injured and heavily polluted.     The old scientist fell asleep in the space because his life came to an end, his oil was exhausted, and the lamps were exhausted, and it took time to slowly recover.