Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    So, after Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao spent a month or two relaxing at home fishing, they finally set off again!

    Fu Erdie is still at the fifth level, and Sang Wenhao is still at the fourth level.

    They can clearly feel that the higher the level, the slower the upgrade, and the more crystal nuclei are needed for ordinary abilities to upgrade, and the more time it takes to exercise their abilities for them.

    And now, the more they can find that low-level mutant zombies are no longer a threat to them, but a limited resource.

    Ordinary supernatural beings, and even ordinary bases are besieged by zombies. It is very difficult to obtain a crystal nucleus among so many zombies.

    The strong take the initiative to encircle and suppress zombies, and when they gain an advantage, they can continuously acquire more zombie crystal nuclei like a snowball, and then become stronger and stronger, and the winner takes all.

    Fu Erdie didn't want to care about what those people who wanted crystal nuclei but couldn't fight supernatural zombies thought. Now she wants to be the one who takes everything to the top as much as possible.

    Maybe after all the supernatural zombies and ordinary zombies are cleaned up... everyone can return to a more normal life like before?

    Fuerdie notified the city base in D with a telegraph. Some other bases who were also listening to the channel of the base in D city more or less knew of Fu Erdie's plan and watched silently.

    Although there is no signal and no live broadcast here, Fu Erdie and the others will bring a telegraph on the road, and after agreeing on the communication frequency with Cao Rui, the aunt in the community, and maintaining long-term telegraph contact between the two sides, Fu Erdie went on the road like this.

    She was driving a 30-seater bus, and besides herself and Sang Wenhao, she also brought Han Zhi and 27 supernatural beings near the city C base.

    In the luggage compartment of the bus, there are various items necessary for everyone to wear, and they also bring a lot of balls of dandelion balloons.

    On the roof of the bus, there are 30 bicycles, which are covered with wind and rain cloth to prevent the bicycles from being damaged by wind and rain to the greatest extent.

    Also, on the roof there is the box car where the house sits.

    The box car and the bus are connected together, and it is filled with another plant besides dandelion, the almighty zucchini.

    If someone needs to go to the toilet on the driving road, they can go upstairs and climb into the box car to use the special spittoon for convenience. The zucchini will rot away any excrement or other unclean matter without leaving any odor or traces.

    A car of people set off on the road with nervousness and excitement.

    The center of city C and the surrounding areas have been almost cleaned up by Fu Erdie or the surrounding supernatural beings, so they drove straight to the outside of the city, clearing roadblocks while walking, and it took a day to arrive at No. a target location.

    The sound of driving cars attracted zombies to watch.

    Fu Erdie and the others ignored them and continued to move forward. When the surrounding zombies almost blocked the road ahead, Sang Wenhao stopped the bus and steered the bus into the air.

    A total of dozens of tons of the bus, if it is a third-tier Sang Wenhao, it will be very difficult to lift.

    But at the fourth level, with the help of Fu Erdie, although the speed is not fast, he can easily and smoothly lift the bus to the roof of the tallest building nearby.