Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Sang Wenhao can't fly. He can control the metal to fly.

    Various metal components form a fulcrum for jumping in the air. Sang Wenhao took one step at a time, jumping very fast and far, as if he was flying in the sky in a trance.

    Fu Erdie could feel that the wounds on his body were covered with hard iron sheets.

    Since the whole body is injured, almost the whole body is covered with hard metal texture.

    It's as if the person carrying me is not a flesh and blood person, but a transportation machine.

    Hey, the tool man is really hammering!

    The body of the supernatural zombie was still on the ground, and Sang Wenhao peeled off his broken skull, revealing the crystal nucleus with cracks inside.

    Fu Erdie remembered the crystal nucleus that the speed zombie had disappeared before, and nervously observed Sang Wenhao's handling method. I saw him use a leaf to wrap all the crystal nucleus in the zombie's brain, then took out the crystal nucleus as if he couldn't see the light, handed it to Fu Erdie, and continued to fly to the seventh building with her on his back.

    Fu Erdie: "..."

    She showed Sang Wenhao the way, and the two flew directly to the balcony of 16-1.

    Sang Wenhao paused in the air for a while, studying how to approach so that the person on his back could open the window.

    Just thinking about it, the window opened by itself.

    In the window, on the balcony, a bunch of overly lively plants spread their branches and leaves outside the window, trying to pull them in directly.

    Fu Erdie: "Don't move! You don't have that much strength. If you can't support us, don't tell us, and you might knock us down!" Just kidding,

    this is the sixteenth floor, not the first floor. If you fall, the iron man will be disabled.

    The plants had no choice but to make way for the two to get in.

    Entering the balcony, Sang Wenhao suddenly felt his breath clear. The sticky, thick and rancid smell of the last days has completely disappeared.

    Immediately afterwards, there was a light on his back. Looking back, I saw that Fu Erdie had been wrapped by several huge green dill leaves, rubbing back and forth, like a kitten rubbing against its owner.

    The balcony window was closed again, and Luluo supported Fu Erdie to sit on the balcony, surrounded by welcome crowds of various leaves, accompanied by inconspicuous struggles.

    Sang Wenhao saw a plant with relatively thin branches and leaves with his own eyes, and wanted to come and paste it, but was "accidentally" shot away by Chlorophytum.

    Sang Wenhao: ...

    No one paid attention to him, and the balcony was crowded, so he went into the living room, trying to find a place to sit down.

    As a result, as soon as his feet stepped in, he was bound tightly by vines protruding from nowhere.

    A leaf dangled in front of him, with a little green liquid on it. Seeing this, Sang Wenhao wondered if he was being treated as food and was about to be preyed upon.

    Hands-on tomatoes and cucumbers. In today's battle downstairs, they have mastered the skills of binding and tripping people, and after Fu Erdie left, they also quickly rushed to share the zombies, and now they have grown too much.