Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    If ordinary mutated plants can really be transplanted, and ordinary people can also get plants by watering and planting every day, then everyone will not have to work so hard.

    No need to eat moldy and spoiled food, no need to think about whether you will return empty-handed tomorrow, no need to worry about the devastating blow that natural disasters may bring to ordinary food, everyone just needs to keep the potted plants of mutated crops, and dry them in the sun during the day Put the sun at home at night, even in the bedroom, staring under the eyelids, so that the wind and rain outside have nothing to do with it.

    If all this can really be realized, what a happy scene it would be.

    When Fu Erdie was thinking this way, other people were also excited.

    The Spring Festival at the end of January is a very lively day.

    Fu Chenghong and Cao Bingqing invited outsiders to come to the 15th floor to have lunch with people from Senyu Community.

    We made a lot of hot pot ingredients together, and also made sesame glutinous rice balls and cabbage dumplings.

    Fu Erdie doesn't like to drink, but half of the 30-odd people want to drink. It's just that they haven't had the opportunity before, and they dare not drink because they are afraid of delaying things. Now that they are off during the Spring Festival, Fu Erdie will The collected boxes of wine, especially the kind of wine that is about to expire, were taken out for everyone to drink openly.

    "Only a little, just drink if you want to drink, don't forcefully persuade you to drink."

    A more courageous external employee said with a smile: "I'm afraid that others will snatch my wine and make me drink less. How can I persuade you?"

    Everyone laughed stand up.

    The noon dinner lasted until two or three o'clock.

    Granny Zhang and children Zhang Guya originally wanted to pour out the soup base of the hot pot when they cleaned up the dishes, but they were asked by outsiders and begged for it. They wanted to cook a few more dishes in private and eat a few more meals.

    Granny Zhang understood, and asked those who wanted to pack the soup base to take it away.

    Seeing this, Fu Erdie took out several bags of hot pot base ingredients and pickles and mustards, and distributed them to outsiders as "red envelopes" for the New Year, which aroused a burst of surprise and joy, and even went back to the 14th floor to discuss non-stop.

    One person couldn't help sighing: "It's a pity, we will finish this power generation system one day, and when we return to the base in City D, everything will go back to normal." Listening to the people next to him, he felt uncomfortable

    .

    After staying here for a month, who doesn't want to leave the more they stay?

    Not to mention the food that you can eat every day, but the air that is cleaner than the outside, the lights that can be turned on anytime and anywhere, the water you can use casually and even luxuriously to take a bath every day, and the relaxing seven-eighth daily life. The rest of the work can be done in an hour...

    One pile after another, which one does not let them cherish.

    Among the 22 external employees, 5 are cement repairers. When this topic was mentioned, they panicked: "The buildings in the community have all been repaired. We have already started to paint the walls in order not to be driven out. But wait All the walls have been repainted, and the appearance has been refreshed, and it is time to go.”