Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    After the end of the world, Huaguo has eight bases in total, except for the flooded bases, namely the Xin Province base in the northwest, the Jing City base in the northeast, the Miao Province base in the southwest, the Qingshi base in the southeast, and the east base. The Ning City base, the D City base in the east-central part, the An City base in the north-central part, and the Jian City base in the central part.

    Now that the Qingshi base has been destroyed, the New Province base has defected to the Butterfly Garden of the D City base, and there are only six bases left.

    Jian City, where Building No. 7 is located, is located in the middle of the six major bases. It is 900 kilometers away from the farthest Beijing City Base, which is almost half the distance from C City to Beijing City. It is much more convenient to temporarily decide which base to go to.

    What's more, there is a Jian City base in Jian City.

    But at the beginning of the year, Fu Erdie took Building No. 7 to sweep around, and almost wiped out the zombies in the area from Jian City to C City, and now only the pressure of the zombies in the east is left to Jian City.

    The wind and snow were too heavy, and Fu Erdie's walking speed was limited. He didn't want to face the situation of going to fight monsters by himself and the safety of everyone in the rear was not guaranteed, so he had to work hard for those supernatural beings to go out to find out the news.

    Those who went to other bases to find out the situation included He Xuan, who had a lucky buff, and her old partner, Ye Jia, a wind-type supernatural being. As a core member and old employee of Butterfly Garden, Fu Erdie trusted them very much, and gave Ye Jia the wind crystal cores collected along the way to upgrade her to the fifth level. Give He Xuan the crystal nucleus that belongs to the addition of metaphysics attributes, and upgrade the person to the fourth level.

    This is equivalent to an advance salary, and Fu Erdie promised to help the two upgrade later.

    They also set off with Tan Haoge, a lightning-type supernatural being from Qingshi base, Xin Nuo, a purification-type supernatural being, and other more reliable and strong self-protecting supernatural powers.

    Going out is very difficult, but a water-type supernatural person is in charge of the water source, and two intelligent mutant plants are in charge of food and healing. In addition to the map, there is also Yin Xuan from the University City of C City who has a super ability to record roads and distinguish terrain.

    The teams formed by these people are well equipped, and different abilities cooperate with each other. Almost all aspects are considered to reduce the danger and difficulty of travel.

    If they are in danger, a fourth-order dandelion they carry with them can blow them up in the strong wind and run away with the wind.

    The target areas of this team of supernatural beings are the Ning City Base and the Beijing City Base in the east and northeast. In addition to them, there is another team of supernatural beings, going to the Miao province base in the southeast.

    They have a clear goal, they will pretend to be ordinary supernatural beings seeking shelter in the strong wind and snow, approach the base, and even enter the base to listen for information. Once they get useful information, they will find an opportunity to assemble a telegraph with a battery and send the information back to the butterfly garden.

    During this period of time, Fuerdie will be active in Jian City, taking Building No. 7 to go out to attack zombie groups every time when the wind and snow are slightly lighter, or spread the human breath in the wind through the fragrance of gardenias, Attract zombies to gather and attack, grow stronger, and clean zombies as much as possible.