Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Alert lifted.

    Fu Erdie took the air zongzi, opened a hole, and tried to drink air through the hole.

    After a second.

    Two seconds later.

    Nothing happened...

    just the fresh grassy smell of some green radish.

    Fu Erdie inhaled for a long time, feeling that even an oxygen tank would be sucked up by herself, so she opened the air zongzi. It was clean and empty inside. I don't know if the energy cluster was sucked away or disappeared by itself.

    Fuerdie and Luluo looked at each other with big eyes, and were speechless for a while.

    "Forget it." Fu Erdie is also a Buddha.

    She sat down in the hallway by the door of 16-1. The left shoulder and the wounds from scratching and biting all over the body were painful after a while.

    Now that there are only two ways that Fuerdie can think of to produce supernatural powers, being scratched by supernatural zombies and eating crystal nuclei.

    The method of eating crystal nuclei has not been practiced, and you can continue to practice if you are scratched by a zombie.

    She was worried that the mutated virus in her body would be wiped out by treatment at her house if it didn't work, so she didn't choose to go home for treatment, but sat at the door and waited. If the zombie virus breaks out, she will fight hard.

    She couldn't bear it anymore, she was going to become a zombie, so she went back at the last moment.

    The big leaves of the dill covered the place where Fu Erdie was still bleeding, and helped her press to stop the bleeding.

    Gouzi lay beside Fu Erdie to accompany her, beside the roots of the 16-7 grain ears struggling to protrude.

    They surrounded her, watching her, quietly supporting and accompanying her.

    Fu Erdie smiled, noticing that the blood she shed turned into dots of white light, blended into the house, and was absorbed by the room.

    In the past, when the white light turned around, it would come back to treat Fuerdie's wound. Now, under Fu Erdie's refusal, it is she who unilaterally bleeds and provides energy.

    She raised her hand and touched the snow-white wall weakly: "It's a little snack for you, isn't it?"

    The white light on the house flickered slightly, making some silent responses.

    Fu Erdie leaned his head against the wall, and said softly: "I don't understand. It's good that you can talk."

    Fu Erdie felt that her eyelids were heavy and she would fall asleep at any time.

    She forced herself to chatter, talking to the dog, the house, the green radishes, and the blurred leaves in front of her eyes, and it was no longer clear whether it was an orchid or a gardenia leaf.

    She didn't feel that she was mutating, and she didn't have the urge to eat people with a high fever. She felt very tired, in pain, and wanted to sleep.

    She pinched herself to cheer herself up. But this pinch, compared with other wounds on the body, the pain is just drizzle, not even itchy.

    The door of 16-1 was not closed. Fu Erdie put his hand on the door and pushed it lightly, and the door could be opened.