Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Before that, Fu Erdie could ventilate the house every day and bring fresh air to the house while the heat wave was blowing, but now he dares not open the windows at all.

    Some bugs will enter the room along the natural gas pipes and range hood pipes, so she has to kill insects and clean them every day, and spray air fresheners.

    The only luck is that it has been twenty days, and her small house has not been cut off from water, electricity and gas.

    The water she stored was useless, and she used clean water from the tap every day.

    On June 26th, at three o'clock in the morning, a piercing notification sounded, followed by various notification sounds from every device.

    Fu Erdie stood up suddenly, and immediately saw the important news popping up on the screen lock page of the phone.

    It turned out that under emergency repairs, everyone's network was temporarily restored.

    The official website, portal, mobile operators, all channels push at the same time, announcing the news of the end of the world, the bases you can escape to, and the radio channels you can listen to.

    Fu Erdie only had time to take a screenshot before receiving call notifications from various devices.

    She has four mobile phones in total, one Android, one Apple, one electronic paper book, and a flip phone that can only make calls.

    Just in case, all electronic devices at home are kept fully charged, and all devices can respond immediately when there is a signal.

    The flip phone is used when she needs to retreat quietly by herself.

    At that time, only computers and drawing boards were left, without any social software, and the smartphone was turned off, so I could only contact through the flip phone.

    Only her closest relatives know her number.

    At this time, several mobile phones rang at the same time, Fu Erdie picked up the flip phone instantly, rushed to the bedroom and closed the door to isolate other noisy voices.

    "Hi." She lowered her voice eagerly.

    There was a sob over there, and a familiar cry came: "My daughter...you are still alive, daughter!"

    "Mom!"

    Fu Erdie's eyes turned red instantly.

    On the other end of the phone, my father’s eager voice came: "How are you now! Are you safe?"

    "Safe."

    Fu Erdie quickly explained his situation: "The water, electricity and electricity are all available, and there is enough food at home. .”

    My father wanted to exchange greetings, but my mother interrupted in time.

    Even though she was still sobbing, her thoughts were very clear.

    "To make a long story short, download the map as soon as you have the Internet. There is a printer at home, so print out the map. In addition to the national map, there is also a detailed map along the way from City C to City H. Your dad has already started downloading, and you should download it soon. !”

    Fu Erdie quickly responded, and began preparations in an orderly manner amidst the chaos.

    Another mobile phone, grandma's, also rang. She turned on the speakerphone and answered both calls at the same time.