Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    But it's not a big problem.

    Not to mention the 48 packs of untouched instant noodles, the small kumquats on the balcony have also matured.

    Other fruits, potatoes, and sweet potatoes planted last month are still thriving.

    The crops are more or less mutated, but they are all going in a good direction. The seedlings grow fast, the fruit trees grow tall, and the kumquat trees are covered with fruits, and each of them grows to the size of a small orange.

    Fu Erdie reckoned his own food intake, so he ate sparingly, three or four meals a day could barely satisfy his hunger.

    She picked a dozen or so small kumquats that were ripe, ate one of them, and put the rest in the refrigerator to take out when she was hungry.

    Fu Erdie hopes that other vegetables and fruits that are planted can also mature as soon as possible. If the food grown in the small flower bed on the balcony alone can fill her stomach, that would be great.

    It's just that this is not the bottom line after all. She hasn't figured out the mutation principle of houses, green plants, and crops. What she sees so far is the good side, and the side effects or the price to be paid are not yet known.

    She no longer wanted to be tortured by nightmares and wait to die.

    want to live. Want to find a way out.

    She tied her hair into a ball head for easy movement, put on the rotten clothes that had been scratched and washed before, picked up the hammer, wrapped up the keys, and walked out quietly.

    The floor she is on is the 16th floor, and there are eight floors above, with ten households on each floor. The stairs are divided into main stairs and side stairs.

    Fu Erdie scanned the floor first.

    16-2 She often goes in and out, and she also holds the spare key of the gate, just in case.

    For the other households, the gates were broken, so she went in directly to inspect them, moved all the usable ones to the gates, and carried them home together.

    The gate was not broken, and Fu Erdie didn't think of a way to destroy it, so he just skipped it.

    In fact, these people have more or less food in their homes. But the zombie went in and turned around, and many things were overturned and destroyed unconsciously. There was nothing useful on the surface, so she could only rummage through the cabinets one by one.

    There are no bad things, such as rice, flour, grain, oil, salt and sugar, which can be dug out a lot.

    Especially in the homes of some elderly people, there is a lot of rice stored.

    Fu Erdie moved them home one by one.

    The rice had worms, and the green radish stretched out the small green branches, stirred and stirred, and soon left wrapped in the worm agate, shaking in front of Fu Erdie.

    Fu Erdie couldn't help laughing, and touched the leaves of the green radish.

    "Thank you, little Luluo."

    "Little Luluo", who was already taller than Fu Erdie, gently rubbed Fu Erdie's hand, very happy.

    In addition to bringing edible things, Fu Erdie also brought six flower pots here.

    In fact, there should have been seven of them, but the seventh floor-standing vase was so large and heavy that she couldn't move it.

    She put five of the flowerpots together, sprinkled various familiar and unknown seeds found in a room, watered them, and waited for them to grow freely.