Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    What? !

    Rong Le'an was startled, and stood up immediately: "Where is Liu Yingyao?"

    "He was patrolling the tide of zombies in the other direction, and he wasn't there."

    The messenger quickly explained the situation at that time: "The zombie king and the surrounding area, It is estimated that one hundred thousand corpses of zombies and the supernatural beings and their family members are missing together. Our fighter jets are located at a relatively high position, and there is no loss of people and weapons for the time being." Rong Le'an: "Contact

    Liu Yingyao to go to that direction immediately!"

    "Yes! "

    Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao got up: "Let's go and have a look too."

    The Zombie King, and he is a fourth rank, did not show up during the battle, but came out after the battle, how strange it is .

    They flew out of the base and soon arrived above the vanishing point of the zombie king.

    Han Zhi used his mental ability to feel carefully: "The zombie king didn't run far, he ran 500 meters away, and now he stops at 500 meters away, I don't know what he is doing." However, in the open space without obstacles, their

    vision There is no zombie king and the large zombie corpses or the figures of supernatural beings and humans.

    Fu Erdie speculated: "Space is the zombie king?"

    Han Zhi: "Probably yes."

    Fu Erdie: "Is there a space of its own that hides everyone, or is it more similar to invisibility, where people are still there, It’s just that we can’t see it?”

    Han Zhi continued to feel it for a while, and said: “Both. It probably can compress things to a certain range. The compressed space is about one cubic meter of energy from the outside world. Field, hide and move out with its own control. It is now parked 500 meters away." "

    Please enable sharing."

    This time is not before, giving a target can be locked by Fu Erdie.

    Fu Erdie could only vaguely feel the general direction of the Zombie King's space, but he didn't know the exact location, or he could only hit the target if he asked Han Zhi to share his vision.

    After locking the direction, Sang Wenhao turned the sniper rifle on his back and fired eight shots at the target point, hitting the target.

    But from Han Zhi's vision, it can be seen that the lump of energy field fluctuated a few times like jelly, without any loss.

    Sang Wenhao rushed over, slashing at that space with a metal sharp blade, splitting the jelly-like energy field in half.

    But soon, the jelly closed itself again.

    Fu Erdie was not slow, and followed closely behind.

    She has reached the fifth level. Although she does not have non-supporting abilities that she can use in the true sense like Sang Wenhao, her physical strength and strength are far superior to those of ordinary abilities. It turned into an afterimage in an instant, and came to the vicinity of the space energy field two seconds later. Without using any tools, he pressed it directly above the energy cluster with his bare hands.

    The supernatural power turned into a sharp thorn and pierced into this space.

    Obviously, physical attacks don't work, and energy attacks directly affect the zombie's ability, making it instantly out of control.