Unfortunately, he is just an ordinary poor student. His parents, who have no money and no prospects, know that they can hoard goods and make more preparations for the end of the world, but because they have no money, they may miss the opportunity to accumulate capital.

    If he is rich, even if he has an uncle who runs a bicycle shop like this Sang, he will be much more comfortable.

    If you do it all over again... If you do it all over again...

    Hamaki's eyes burst out with hostility.

    Do it all over again, unless he is reincarnated, he can't do better!

    Blame the damned fools, the damned rich, the damned women, the damned moral saints! It's all their fault!

    I don't know if he can read the file and start over, but at least, now, he will drag everyone to be buried with him!

    Sang Wenhao's knife was inserted fiercely between Hamaki's eyes, trying to smash Hamaki's crystal nucleus.

    Fu Erdie also persisted until the moment the pollution concentration reached 100, desperately continued to destroy the energy space, and accelerated Hamaki's death.

    However, it was too late.

    The violent energy prevented the two from moving further, and the huge and violent spiritual pollution began to condense into a ball, enveloping Sang Wenhao completely.

    Hamaki's level is high, if it is not controlled, it will definitely affect many plants and supernatural beings in An City 30 kilometers away.

    When Fu Erdie, including Sang Wenhao, was entangled with Bin Mushi, they all planned to die together. After all, if they are polluted to their level, they will die if they eat poison that has no solution. But so desperately, I want to protect the plant cubs and close friends as much as possible, so that they can escape this catastrophe and have a different fate.

    Although I don't know if there will be a turnaround in the future according to their pollution level, but now, they have a chance to live.

    Fu Erdie can't let the crystal nucleus of the eighth-level mental pollution explode, otherwise, not to mention the Anshi base, it may be affected to a place one or two hundred kilometers farther away.

    But she had used up all her powers, and her mind began to become chaotic. The same is true for Sang Wenhao.

    They watched helplessly as the eighth-order crystal nucleus continued to riot and reached the critical point of explosion, their hearts sinking in despair.

    Suddenly, something shot out from the quiet sky.

    A heat wave rolled up, and a long-range missile arrived at high speed, and exploded less than 500 meters away from the crystal nucleus.

    The energy ball, which hadn't had time to fully charge, exploded ahead of time, and the crystal nucleus turned into powder. All the supernatural powers scattered ten kilometers away and then stopped spreading, and the world fell into silence.

    Fu Erdie only felt that he was blown out of Hamaki's energy space, and seemed to be connected with some gentle and familiar energy somewhere. When the pollution level reached 100, the ability level seemed to have reached the eighth level.

    Before she had time to think more, her vision was blurred, and the whole world lost its original form. Following the heat wave of the explosion, she instinctively rolled up all the familiar energy she could feel, dispersed to the nearest safe place, fell into a deep sleep, and completely lost consciousness.