This is a meaty New Year's Eve dinner.

    In addition to the fresh frozen meat from the house, there are also sausages and bacon from the base in D City and the local base in An City.

    These meats are one of the few meats they can produce, especially for the Anshi base, five catties of meat are almost saved from between the teeth, and even the boss of the base is as thin as skin and bones, and he can't eat it all year round. How many catties.

    Fu Erdie thought about it, and gave back five catties of fresh duck meat. By the way, according to the number of people in the Anshi base, he sent the corresponding crop seeds there.

    The situation in the Anshi base is a bit similar to the Jianshi base in front of it. It is dominated by supernatural beings and there are no ordinary people.

    However, the Anshi base is relatively better, that is, after knowing the absorption requirements of Fuerdie Butterfly Garden, the reaction is not particularly intense, and even a little tentative.

    The attitude of a base manager can represent many things. At least the owner of the Anshi base is more open-minded than the owner of the Jianshi base. Compared with the bad things he has done, the current situation of the base being starving and freezing is more important.

    Fu Erdie reckoned that if the base was still difficult to endure after the food was further satisfied, maybe she would try to let her use abilities for screening.

    In the world of ice and snow, Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao didn't go out to fight zombies, they seemed very leisurely. I usually practice supernatural powers, and teach the plants in Building No. 7 more human languages, which is comfortable and comfortable.

    At the end of February, Fu Erdie received the test request from the Anshi base and the news obtained by the two teams of supernatural beings who went out.

    The team that went to the base in Miao Province found nothing unusual. They tried to enter the base, and found that they were living normally, fighting zombies every day, cleaning up the newly mutated zombies in the base, taking turns to rest, and taking turns guarding the walls on all sides of the base.

    There is infrastructure, but not much. There are no large power plants that are working, and some are diesel generators like those used in supermarkets, for necessary communication or other electricity.

    The experience of He Xuan and their team was somewhat thrilling.

    They went first to the Ningshi base in the east, which is relatively close to the Qingshi base.

    Ning City Linhai, a large area was flooded before.

    Later, the temperature dropped sharply and entered the period of ice and snow. The water level dropped, but there were many ice slag and ice lumps, and even the accumulated icebergs that were constantly beaten by the wind made the road to the Ningshi base particularly difficult.

    When they crossed all kinds of difficulties and came to the surrounding area of ​​Ning City, people like Tan Haoge and Xin Nuo, who were originally from the purgatory on earth like Qingshi City, became alert instantly and did not let the group go any further, but found a place to hide for a while .

    Dandelions can help them hide their breath, and the wind and snow also sealed the small cottage in the countryside where they took shelter. For a while, it merged with the surrounding snow-white mountains, making it almost invisible.

    Most of the seven members of the team did not know each other before they set off. Out of trust in Fu Erdie and Butterfly Garden, they chose to trust their unfamiliar teammates and wait patiently.