Since it is electronically controlled, there is room for people in the technical department to handle it. Slightly changing the wiring settings, power off and locking, a group of ordinary people who are not good at technical work can only be tied up obediently.

    There are indeed not many supernatural beings from the army or ZF system in the base, but there are many people in the base.

    One person took a gun and pointed it at so many people in the villa. No matter how powerful the supernatural beings were, they couldn't protect all relatives at the same time.

    What's more, they still have Liu Yingyao, a Tier 4 power user, so it's not a problem to handle the three Tier 3 power users in the base.

    Liu Yingyao also had brothers who went to the battlefield, so when he heard the order, he didn't say anything, and went out to grab them.

    After the order was conveyed, the person next to him couldn't help but said: "When the tide of zombies subsides, how will we end... Sigh." "Solve the

    problem first, then we will end." The leader straightened his back, "My opinion is not The end. The supernatural beings are unwilling to contribute, so get out. If you don’t get out now, when the weapons are exhausted, we will be the ones to get out, and “

    No, maybe they will keep hundreds of people and work like slaves to maintain the base. basic standard of living. Everyone else and we will be pushed out to feed zombies, or become zombies. "

    " After this crisis is over, let them go away. It's already a good time to get together. "

    All kinds of screams and curses came from the base. Some unbelieving relatives wanted to fight back, and blood was splashed on the spot. The

    person with supernatural powers was alone, had no family members to threaten, and had no idea of ​​​​killing the zombie tide. So these people One counted as one, and they were all kicked out of the base.

    A third-order superhuman had no family members, and his team of superhumans was also a widow. They belonged to elite gangs, so naturally they were unwilling to leave the base.

    They raised their horns, Shouting and organizing other stragglers without family members to fight against the base, causing a lot of commotion and casualties.

    Liu Yaoying, the fourth-order superhuman, quickly wiped out this third-tier supernatural team, but the large and small superhumans did not The kung fu was controlled in time, and many people died.

    When the riot stabilized, the base really did what they said, using six helicopters to hang hundreds of people and fly in the direction of the six zombie waves. If the supernatural person can't keep up and doesn't contribute, then the rope on his family will be lowered.

    The family would drop "well" whole and tail to the ground—into the hordes of zombies.

    On this day, everyone in the base completely gave up their original titles and appellations, and only called themselves spearmen, fighting for the survival of the base.

    The addition of supernatural beings quickly turned the tragic battle situation around.

    The supernatural zombies had more individuals to chase, and they jumped out from every corner, hitting the muzzle bombs head-on.

    The wave of two million zombies, although the proportion of supernatural zombies is relatively large, and there are fourth-order supernatural zombies, the situation was quickly controlled after all.

    It's just weird that the Zombie King never showed up.

    By the time Fu Erdie and his party flew in the boxcar for two hours and arrived at the base in City D, the battles in other directions had all been fought, and the zombie king hadn't even shown up yet.