As a result, Fu Erdie was silent when she danced and danced to Zucchini's accusation.

    This turned out to be a short plant growing on the ground!

    The leaves are large, and the rhizomes of the leaves are very thick, a bit like the stems of lotus leaves. After the mutation, they are particularly elastic. They can extend for a long time by themselves, or be stretched for a long time like a rubber band.

    This attribute...doesn't it directly solve the problem that the fruit of the plant cannot be thrown out and cannot be launched far during the battle!

    But this is not the most surprising thing, the most surprising thing is that its fruit is as hard as a mallet under its deliberate control!

    How did Paydie find out? It was discovered by beating.

    Zucchini was very angry. Fu Erdie always regarded it as another unknown plant, and did not connect its roots, stems, leaves and fruit plant names at all. He was so angry that he beat her with gourd fruits.

    But because the zucchini itself came out relatively late, and its body is short and squishy, ​​it is usually clumsy and cannot grab food, and the opportunity to go out with Fu Erdie to hunt wild food was also snatched by potatoes. Now it is a weak one, all thanks to Photosynthesis and self-begged water from the house grow silently.

    If it wasn't for Fu Erdie looking for the characteristics of each plant one by one, it would almost be buried!

    Fu Erdie, a fourth-level supernatural being, was beaten by the first-level zucchini. She felt no pressure and no pain at all, but she could feel the hardness of the zucchini, so she could definitely join the reckless camp!

    It’s not just a reckless man, it can also be used as a plant of temptation, or a slingshot for launching plants, and because cucurbitacin can control the bitterness of flowers and fruits, and produce poisonous gas... Fu Erdie announced that this is the submerged

    almighty ace!

    She solemnly apologized to Zucchini, and announced that she would always take it with her when she went out. After all, it is too weak now, and the rhizome barely maintains a thin rhizome on each floor, and is often accidentally injured and torn off when tomatoes and cucumbers fight... Anyway, because it is too weak, it can be discarded and buried in the building at any

    time The "hair strands" that have no energy to grow.     Fu Erdie found a wooden basin, filled it with soil, and put the uprooted main body of the zucchini into it: "In the future, you will be like a potato, a plant that

    can often travel with us!"

I was having a temper tantrum, but I was already happy in my heart, pretending not to care arrogantly, while secretly pulling the leaves of potatoes provocatively.

    Tudou, who had always thought that his position was extremely stable, was dumbfounded.

    how could be!

    It shouldn't be!

    How could there be a better pup to take out than a cute potato! ! ?

    The potato was in a hurry, and hurriedly conjured a ten-pound potato into Fu Erdie's hand, and then "snapped", knocked off the two-pound "light" zucchini in her other hand.

    [Director, calm down! Look at my size, then look at it, how could it compare to me! ! 】

    When Fu Erdie saw this, he misunderstood it, thinking it meant that zucchini should not be eaten.