What if she encounters a supernatural zombie as powerful as a metal-hardened zombie, or other powerful supernatural beings, how will she deal with it?

    If these people can't fly, everything is fine. What if they can fly, or if they have strange abilities that can knock them down?

    The more she thought about it, the more she couldn't sleep.

    There were footsteps outside.

    Fu Erdie didn't turn his head to look, and knew that it was Sang Wenhao who had come.

    Fu Erdie didn't close the bedroom door, after all, there are zombies around this room. The zombies didn't come around, but because the breath was blown away by the dandelion wind, the zombies couldn't find their exact location.

    Just in case, she will open the door of every room in the house, and wherever there is movement, she can go from the other side.

    Sang Wenhao walked in, spread the thin sofa cushions on the floor, and lay down on it himself.

    In the darkness, the walls shone with a gentle light like moonlight.

    Fu Erdie looked at the profile of the man on the ground, and said softly: "What are you doing."

    Sang Wenhao: "Can't sleep. There are zombies outside, I need your protection."

    "Pfft."

    Fu Erdie knew him It was to let myself relax on purpose, and to say some inconspicuous words, and the tense nerves in my mind were indeed relaxed unconsciously.

    "Don't sleep on the floor, it's cold."

    "It's okay, anyway, if you have a cold, you can be cured by the house." "

    The house will be tiring if you cure a cold all day. And it's not cured, so you don't feel uncomfortable when you catch a cold. Get up Come on, don't sleep on the floor."

    Sang Wenhao has closed his eyes, as if falling asleep in a second.

    Fu Erdie: "..."

    Fu Erdie looked at him and suddenly had bad thoughts.

    She got up and got out of bed, walked to Sang Wenhao, bent down suddenly, and gave Sang Wenhao a princess hug.

    Sang Wenhao opened his eyes in an instant, and his normally half-closed eyes instantly turned into dog eyes.

    Fu Erdie thought it was funny, so she hugged a man who was 20 centimeters taller than her, and went back to the bedroom where he slept before.

    If it wasn't for something on her mind, she even wanted to trick him into kissing him good night and wishing him a sweet dream.

    The two slept in their own rooms, and fell asleep quickly this time.

    Early the next morning, just before dawn, Fu Erdie and Sang Wenhao finished breakfast, packed their luggage and potatoes, and set off in a box car with a lot of dandelions on top.

    The city center in the early morning was so quiet that some zombies began to wander around because they could see the road.

    The box car drifted unhurriedly in the air, and was not noticed by any zombies except for some zombies on the top floor.

    Fu Erdie held the tablet and the previously printed map in his hand, repeatedly comparing the roads.

    The roads in City C are complicated, and she relies on navigation to go everywhere. If a fork in the road is wrong, she may not be able to reach her destination.

    There are folded tables and chairs in the box car, and the two of them are sitting, holding hands to run the power, and the remaining hand keeps checking the route and looking for landmarks.

    At the beginning, everything went smoothly, because Fu Erdie lived here when he was a child, and he was quite familiar with the surrounding roads. But after flying seven or eight kilometers, it was not the road that Fu Erdie was familiar with.

    If she is allowed to ride on the ground, she can still tell the difference. But now they are twenty or thirty storeys taller than most buildings. Many high-rise residential buildings occupy a large area, and each building is similar. Fu Erdie can't tell which door is which. He can only use a telescope to look at the more specific names of the shops on the first floor, and then make auxiliary judgments based on large landmarks. , and constantly correct the direction of travel.

    It's just that this is really a bit slow.

    At ten o'clock in the morning, I originally expected to walk to the location where my grandmother resumed communication at the end of June, but now I haven't even reached 1/3 of it.

    They had been flying for five hours, and decided to go to a rooftop to rest, and kill a few zombies to feed potatoes and dandelions.