It’s just that there is another problem. The part of the iron bed where the house is located in the box car is only enough for the lower part. The steel and glass in the upper half are newly added, and if worn, the house cannot go beyond its confines to repair other materials.

    In fact, it is the same now on the 16th floor. The house can repair the damage of walls and windows, and can also treat human injuries. But when the glass is broken, it cannot be bonded, at most it can only move the glass shards by touching the ground.

    For the non-biological body that does not belong to oneself, the house can be moved appropriately, but it cannot be repaired.

    So now, if you want the house to take care of the upper and lower parts of the box car, you can either forcefully pull the iron bed into the shape of a whole box car, and if the newly added glass is broken, it will break. Carriers that can carry the house, such as the windows that grandma used for more than 20 years, splicing the two carriers together, so that when a certain part of the house breaks down, it can be switched over for repairs.

    Fu Erdie thinks the latter is feasible, but it needs to be verified by practice.

    She and Sang Wenhao are going to grandma's house again.

    But this time, regardless of success or failure, she will go directly to grandma.

    In fact, I dealt with the team of supernatural beings at noon yesterday, rectified and tested the flight plan at night, went to my grandma's house overnight to get a lot of small things, and this morning I picked up Cen Xiyang and moved them back to the iron bed... It was all done in one day, and everything happened in just one

    day One night, just 24 hours later, the efficiency is already very high. But Fu Erdie was still very anxious.

    The countryside where grandma went to was the place where she lived when she was a child. Later, when she returned to the city, the houses in the countryside were sold, but after all, it was still one of the few familiar places.

    And when the signal was briefly restored at the end of June, Fu Erdie saved the route of grandma from the city center to the countryside.

    The entire distance is about 100 kilometers. According to their speed, they can arrive in ten hours.

    But it's two o'clock in the afternoon. After dinner, explain the next things, then refit the box car, and set off at three o'clock.

    I arrived at my grandmother's house two hours later, and it was five o'clock in the afternoon. Continue to refit the box car, and drive overnight, and you can reach the village where grandma went to at three o'clock in the morning.

    However, the place where grandma went was not as conspicuous and targeted as Cen Xiyang's business building. Fu Erdie wasn't sure whether her grandmother arrived at her destination safely after half a year, or if something happened to her and she went to another place, or there was a change in the destination itself.

    Fu Erdie doesn't know anything, so the next journey can only be reckless, try luck, and hope that grandma is staying in the countryside now.

    Fu Erdie took a deep breath to calm himself down. There is no rush for this kind of thing, you can't travel at night, you have to search for various information about the guest officer and grandma while traveling during the day.

    Today, I will take the house to my grandma's house first, then make some modifications, and leave tomorrow during the day.

    She also had to think about whether she should go around looking for her grandma with a loudspeaker. If so, then what time to choose.