No, the director is very busy during the day and may not be there, but at night they can replace ink and green dill, and sleep with the director!

    happy! ! !

    The cubs without crystal nuclei were rejoicing visible to the naked eye.

    The two militants Tomato and Cucumber stood there, dumbfounded.

    Obviously I got the reward, why is it more uncomfortable to win than to lose?

    "..."

    No way! We also want to replace Luluo and sleep with the director!

    In a daze of effort, the cubs didn't fight because they couldn't get the crystal nucleus, but because they had to force the other cubs to get the crystal nucleus, so they fought.

    Fu Erdie: ...

    The first one to win is Gardenia. She exuded the aroma of indiscriminate attacks, paralyzing all the cubs, and then took this opportunity to force the crystal nucleus into the heart of the kohlrabi.

    Kohlrabi:? ? ?

    The leaves of kohlrabi are layered one by one, and the crystal nuclei of the cabbage can't be removed after a long time of scrambling.

    And the gardenia succeeded in taking the position, and a flower was excitedly inserted in Fu Erdie's hair.

    In the last night, the director of the garden belonged to it!

    Fu Erdie didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and left the rest of the battlefield to the cubs to fight on their own.

    She and Sang Wenhao came to the balcony of 16-1 to absorb the crystal nucleus.

    Absorbing crystal nuclei is the same as eating. Although it can be eaten quickly, the digestion speed of different foods is different.

    Sang Wenhao can digest the metal crystal nucleus immediately, but it takes several days to absorb the speed and power crystal nucleus.

    After absorbing it proficiently, he looked at Fu Erdie to see if there was any special situation.

    As a result, Fu Erdie had absorbed it long ago, leaving only fine sand formed from sporadic crystal nuclei on the ground.

    "How does it feel?" Sang Wenhao asked.

    "My ability has doubled." Fu Erdie said uncertainly, "It seems that I can digest all these three kinds of crystal nuclei directly?"

    Sang Wenhao was surprised, and stretched out his hand: "Can you use it on me?"

    Fu Erdie held hands and input the ability. Almost instantly, most of the flying metal in Sang Wenhao's energy body stopped, leaving only small pieces of metal sliding slowly on the "ground".

    The two looked at each other, both a little surprised and pleasantly surprised.

    "Could it be that you can absorb crystal nuclei of every attribute?" Sang Wenhao said, "Otherwise, let's get rid of that plant-type supernatural being and try with his crystal nuclei?" Fu Erdie was a little moved

    .

    But now at 8 o'clock in the evening, if you go out immediately, you can try to walk back and forth in the urban area, and stop in the business district where Cen Xiyang is located on the way, looking for traces of Cen Xiyang. If we are now dealing with plant-type supernatural beings and pondering about crystal nuclei, it will probably take a while.