zombies , but two or three thousand zombies. You can’t fight and fight, and you have to be prepared to guard our home.”

    Fu Erdie lowered his eyes: “No, it’s actually protecting me. Zombies won’t eat you, they will only eat you. Me. So, please!"

    She stabilized her ankles, slowly stood up straight, and bowed deeply to the children.

    "Please help me, and protect yourselves!"

    The children were obediently listening to the lecture just now, but now they all rushed up and kissed Fu Erdie's head and hands.

    It is said that the vegetation is ruthless and has no temperature. But Fu Erdie could feel their pure and clean feelings without any impurities, and the eager temperature in their hearts.

    They are the best little friends! And they really are helping her unconditionally!

    When Fu Erdie ordered the "combat plan", the outermost Luluo had already started to encounter zombies.

    The current leaves of the pothos can be large or small, and the largest one is as big as a banana leaf.

    It stretched out its leaves and fanned the zombie's face with one leaf, which could directly turn the zombie around.

    It is a friend of the big class in kindergarten and has super learning ability. In the beginning, it was completely according to Fu Erdie's statement, wrapping the zombies, and then releasing the corrosive liquid.

    But after enclosing more than a dozen zombies, it slowly figured out the pattern, no longer blindly wasting time on the package, but at the moment the blade fanned it, it took the opportunity to apply the corrosive liquid on the eyes of the zombies inside.

    The zombies in the front row became confused and turned around in circles. The zombies in the back were blocked and couldn't get in. They pushed forward in a daze and pushed the zombies in front straight down. There was a stampede among the zombies.

    According to what Fuerdie said, the root system of the pothos did not emerge from the soil, nor was it broken. But the branches and leaves are pushing and squeezing and breaking a lot.

    It's not painful, but it takes time and energy to grow back.

    It needs to release corrosive liquid, while eating zombies to obtain energy, while growing branches and leaves to continue to block zombies.

    Two or three thousand zombies are too many. Every piece of green radish grows, and it is the limit to cover the head and eyes of a zombie as much as possible. More branches and leaves were trampled off before they could reach that high.

    Fu Erdie hurriedly said: "Change the strategy. The green radishes outside can cut off the heels as much as possible, regardless of the head. The green radishes on the first and second floors can grow along the wall at a distance of about two meters from the ground, wrapping the zombie's head. "

    The green radish obeyed obediently, and the damage rate of the leaves dropped a lot.

    Moreover, it is much easier for the green radish protruding from the wall to attack the zombies, no longer struggling to avoid the trampling of the zombies, just hang the leaves and wait for the zombies to pass by at a height of 1.5 to 2 meters. Cover the zombie's eyes.

    Get twice the result with half the effort.

    Other friends also fished branches and leaves in this position, corrupting zombies.

    Although this kind of corrosion is not as fast as the corrosion absorption after completely enveloping the zombies, it is more labor-saving and more disturbing.