Chapter 6

"Attention everyone, the plane is about to land, kindly use your seatbelt." The pilot's voice sounded through the microphone.

"Finally" Aria said to herself.

As the plane landed, Aria came down breathing in the fresh air of London.

"I hope this place brings better things for me." Aria muttered to herself.

Her cousin, Mark was already waiting for her at the airport. He waved at her as soon as he saw her.

Mark Daniels is Aria's cousin from her mother's side. He's married to Natasha Grande.

"Hey, lil Cuz, how was your flight?" Mark asked.

"It was long and tiring." Aria answered.

"Yeah, I can see that on your face, c'mon let's get you home, my wife already prepared food for you."

"So nice of her."

They both left the airport and drove to Mark's place which is about 45 minutes drive.

"This place is beautiful." Aria said.

"C'mon, you've been here before." Mark stated.

"It was just once during your wedding and I didn't get to see this place."

"Well, since you'll be living here, you've got enough time for some sightseeing.

"Hmm" Aria agreed.

They arrived at Mark's house which was really beautiful. The outside was adorned with flowers of different kinds.

"Wow, your house is beautiful." Aria wowed.

"Thanks, we wanted to make it feel homely." Mark said.

"I like it."

"Yeah?"

"Hmmm"

Mark's wife, Natasha rushed outside as soon as she heard their arrival.

"Welcome, Aria." She happily greeted.

Aria turned to greet Natasha.

"Woah, you never told me your wife is pregnant." Aria said bewildered.

Natasha is 8 month pregnant and they decided not to tell anyone until the baby is born.

"Yeah, we are pregnant." Mark said while smiling.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Aria questioned.

"Well, we decided to tell everyone after the baby is born." Natasha said.

"And you, my lil Cuz, won't inform anyone." Mark said.

"But why? Everyone will be so excited to hear the news." Aria said.

"Let's go inside, you must be tired." Mark said.

All of them went inside with Mark helping his heavily pregnant wife up the stairs.

"Let me take you to your room." Natasha said.

"Thanks"

"I already prepared the place for you."

"Thank you, I really appreciate you for letting me stay here." Aria appreciated her.

"It's no problem, you're family. You can just take a shower while I go prepare your food." Natasha said.

"Thank you." Natasha smiled at her and left the room.

Aria dropped her luggages and looked around the room. She thought about Josh which brought tears to her eyes.

'No, I'm not going to cry. I'm here to start a new life with new people." She said.

She took a shower and went out to meet the Daniels.

"Food is ready, come and eat." Natasha said.

They all settled down to eat while they talked about life and the baby on the way.

"I still can't believe your wife is pregnant, I mean we talk almost every week." Aria said.

"We are really good at keeping secret, right honey?" Mark joked.

"Hmm" Natasha hummed while eating her chicken nuggets.

Both Aria and Mark chuckled at her.

"But why did you keep it a secret?" Aria asked.

"It was an instruction from the Lord.” Mark answered.

Aria was confused.

"Don't worry, you'll soon understand."

"Oh"

"So Aria, what brought you here?" Mark asked.

"I-" she gulped, "I just want to start a new life here." She said.

"What happened to the old one?" Mark asked wanting to know what happened to his little cousin for her to come all the way from Canada to London.

"I- let's just finish eating."

After dinner, Aria explained why she left Canada and about her ailment.

"I can't believe you went through all that." Mark said.

"So how are you feeling now?" Natasha asked.

"I'm fine now, I just have to use my medication regularly."

"I mean emotionally, how are you feeling?" Natasha asked again.

"Honestly, I don't know." Aria answered truthfully.

"You still haven't moved on from that guy?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, the pain is just too much."

"We know someone who can take your pain away." Mark said.

"You do? How is that possible?" Aria asked.

"His name is Jesus, and with Him, all things are possible." Natasha said.

"And how do I meet him?"

"You just have to believe He is the Son of God and He died for your sins." Mark said.

"How?"

"Say with me." Natasha said. "Lord Jesus"

"Lord Jesus"

"I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness"

"Please, come into my heart as my Lord and Savior."

"Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit."

"Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer."

"Amen"

"Amen"

"Wow, that was beautiful, Aria." Natasha said.

"That's it?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, that's it."

"But how do I get to know Him?"

"Through this." Mark said while holding out a book to her. "This is the Holy Bible that contains the word of God, read this everyday and you will see how your life will change." Mark gave the Bible to her.

"Thank you."