Chapter 5

"No, I disagree. You're not going out of this country." Aria's Mom disagreed with the idea of Aria living outside the country.

"Mom, please." Aria pleaded.

"No" Her mom said.

"Dad, please." Aria turned to her dad in hopes of getting her mom to change her mind.

"Honey, you still need to be monitored, who will take care of you over there?" Her dad asked.

"Mark is over there and his wife." Aria answered.

"But don't you think you'll inconvenient them? I mean they just got married like almost a year ago." Aria's dad reasoned.

"I'm not going to be living with them, I'll just stay for a couple of weeks till I get my own apartment. Mom, Dad please. I don't want to stay here anymore." Aria tried to convince her parents.

"Gabriel, and you're ok with this?" Aria's mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll be fine." Gabriel shrugged.

"Fine, but you must call us everyday and don't forget to take your medication." Aria's mom warned.

"Yes, mom." Aria said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm serious, young lade." Aria's mom scolded her.

"Yes mom, I promise. Thank you so much." She appreciated her parents.

"Well, since that's taken care of, I'm going back to New York tonight." Gabriel said.

"Tonight?" Aria shrieked.

"Yeah, tonight" Gabriel affirmed.

"But I was hoping I could use your private jet." Aria said.

"Sorry sis but I've got work to do, I'll prepare a first class ticket for you."

"I guess that will do." Aria grumbled.

*********

"I'm gonna miss you." Ella cried while Aria was packing there things.

"I'll miss you too." Aria said.

"I can't believe you're going to dump your best friend." Ella fake-cried.

"C'mon, we are besties for life." Aria said.

"I wish I could follow you but my brother does not own an international company where I can get transferred to any country I want." Ella joked.

Aria laughed, "you are not serious."

"Wow, it's been so long I hear you laugh like that." Ella said.

Aria sighed, "I know, I just wish things hadn't gotten to this."

"Riri, everything will turn out well, if there's really a God above, I'm sure things will work out for you."

"But why do I have to suffer this much?" Aria questioned.

"Babe, you're a strong woman and I know you will pull through this. Just believe everything will be fine."

"I hope so."

"C'mon, let's do something fun before you travel." Ella said.

"No, last time we did, you know how it ended." Aria disagreed.

"We don't have to go anywhere to do something fun, let's do a movie marathon." Ella suggested.

"Really, this night? I have a flight tomorrow morning." Aria said.

"I know but when do I get to do a movie marathon night with you again." Ella said sadly.

"It's not like I'll be gone forever." Aria mumbled.

"Pretty please" Ella begged.

"Ughh, fine but I will blame it on you if I miss my flight."

"No, you won't." Ella said happily.

They started their movie marathon which they did all night.

The following morning, Aria heard the sound of her alarm while she was still sleeping.

"Ughhhhh" She groaned and switched it off and slept back.

"RIRI... YOU'RE GOING TO MISS YOUR FLIGHT." Ella screamed.

"Oh shit" Aria jumped off her bed and ran straight to the bathroom.

She quickly did her morning routine.

"Hurry up, Riri" Ella shouted.

"Shut up, you caused this." Aria shouted back.

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up, your mom already called."

Aria quickly get dressed and they left for the airport. Aria's parents were already airport by the time they got there to bid their daughter goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you, my pumpkin." Aria's dad said with teary eyes while her mom was already crying.

"Awwwn, I'm going to miss you too." Aria hugged her parents when the announcement interrupted their family moment.

"The plane going to London is about to take off, passengers should move to the terminal for final processing."

Aria bade her parents and her best friend goodbye and left Canada with the hope of starting a new life not knowing what is in store for her.

I hope you are enjoying the story.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
I love you ❤️.

Adetoriah❤️.