twenty

Hyunjin grabbed his stuff to leave for class early before yeonjun could wake up , running to the door as quiet as he could.

"Where are you running off so early?" Yeonjun said , making hyunjin stop in his tracks .

"I- i- have class early today" hyunjin lied as he watched yeonjun get out of bed .

"You have class early?" Yeonjun asked as he came closer, making hyunjin back up slightly .

yeonjun lifted his hand to hyunjin's face , placing his hand in the back of his neck to pull him closer .

"Y-yes" hyunjin stuttered as he nervously looked into yeonjun's eyes .

Yeonjun smiled slightly, knowing hyunjin was lying as he held hyunjin's chin up , with his thumb grazing hyunjin's bottom lip .

Hyunjin stared at the older who had his eyes fixed on his lips , making hyunjin's stomach churn at how he would do anything this man told him to do .

"Go then you'll be late" yeonjun said as he dropped his hand from hyunjin's face .

Hyunjin nodded and left clumsily as yeonjun watched him leave .

Hyunjin walked down the hall with his eyes widened and face red , giving himself a hard slap to try to get him out of his senses .

Hyunjin didn't have any classes with Felix or yeonjun so he hung out with other friends in his class . Till it was time to come back .

Hyunjin stalled and wasted as much time as he could after the last lecture before he came back to the dorm .

"You trying to avoid me ?" Yeonjun said as soon as hyunjin walked in .

"N- no- i-" hyunjin was cut off .

"You shouldn't be trying to avoid me hyunjin. Should I remind you I have a mouth ?" Yeonjun said as he walked up to hyunjin.

"I wasn't- I had to do a thing-! I had a project-" hyunjin was cut off again by yeonjun grabbing his collar and shoving him in his bed .

Making hyunjin yelp as he landed , grabbing the sheets in his hands in panic as he watched yeonjun come to him .

"Yeonjun stop-" hyunjin whined as yeonjun grabbed the bottom of hyunjin said tee to get it off him .

"Stop?" Yeonjun questioned with that crazy threating look ok his eyes .

"N-no" hyunjin said softly, giving in .

"That's what I thought" yeonjun said as he took hyunjin's shirt off him , pushing him down to lie on the bed as he got in top of him .

Hyunjin bit his lip to not let out any sounds that will give yeonjun what he wants as yeonjun kept kissing him from his neck to his collar bone , giving him fresh hickies over the healing ones.

Hyunjin started to get overwhelmed as yeonjun went lower , circling his tongue around hyunjin's nipple.

"Please-" hyunjin breathed out in desperation, immediately covering his mouth to shut himself up .

Yeonjun smacked hyunjin's hand away from his mouth before diving back down , sucking on his hard bud , making hyunjin let out sinful noises, throwing his head back .

Yeonjun tsked when he felt vibrations coming from somewhere on the bed , followed by a ringtone.

Hyunjin immediately rummaged his sheet for his phone and looked at the caller ID saying "lix"

He picked it up and held it to his ear , looking up at yeonjun who was still on top of him with an annoyed look on his face .

"Lixy scared-" a small whimper whispered out of the phone making hyunjin jump up .

It had been long since Felix slipped and what was worse was Felix never slipped since college started , so no one's seen him like that .

"Hold on! I'm coming!" Hyunjin cut the call in worry and pushed yeonjun out of the way as he darted for the door , leaving yeonjun confusion and annoyed.

Hyunjin ran up the flight of stairs to Felix's dorm as quiet as he could.

"lix?!" Hyunjin whispered shouted as he knocked in his door with agitation.

"What the fuck man-" Felix's roomate open the door half asleep, but was cut off by hyunjin barging inside .

"Uh excuse me ?" The guy asked as he scratched his messy bed hair as hyunjin went over to Felix's bed , calling for him .

"He isn't here" the guy said as hyunjin got on his knee to look under the beds .

"What? Where is he ?" Hyunjin asked in agitation as he stood up went closer to the guy , wanting an answer.

"Where did he go !?" Hyunjin screamed when the guy stuttered gibberish

"I- I don't know-! Shit man what the fuck!?" The man yelped in fear and confusion.

"Fuck" hyunjin hissed as he walked out the room , leaving the door open and the guy confused .

Hyunjin called Felix back , waiting for him to pick up but he didn't answer.

Making hyunjin panic even more.

"Hyunjin" a voice called as hyunjin ran down the corridors looking for Felix .

Hyunjin looked back to see yeonjun there walking up to him .

"Fuck off yeonjun not now" hyunjin said with fear and worry in his voice as he continued walking down the dark corridors to look for Felix .

"He- listen to me !" Yeonjun raised his voice as he grabbed hyunjin's arm to stop him .

"I said fuck off!" Hyunjin slipped his arm out of yeonjun's grip aggressively.

"He's in our room you fucking idiot" yeonjun spat with that crazy look in his eyes again.

"What-?" Hyunjin asked in confusion.

"He came in crying a little while after you left to go to him " yeonjun explained. Yeonjun realised he must've come the other way around.

"And you just left him in the room alone?" Hyunjin's eyes went crazy with anger .

"He's your boyfriend not mine" yeonjun said before hyunjin shoved him out of the way and went running back to their room .

"He's SO worried about him" yeonjun scoffed in jealousy .