eleven

Hyunjin couldn't sleep that night he stayed in bed looking at the sealing.

Softcore by the neighbourhood was playing and really felt like he needed a drink .

Hyunjin then remembered he was going to spend only another two weeks here and the he'll have to go back home and start college.

"Let's find something in this useless town" hyunjin said to himself as he got out of bed , glancing over at Felix who was sound asleep before quietly opening the door and sneaking out .

Hyunjin found a club that was open and walked in , it had been long since hyunjin went to a club or did any of that shit . Being with Felix made him forget who he used to be . It made him a softie .

"Beer" hyunjin said to the lady that approached him . She nodded and walked away to his beer.

Hyunjin sat down in a corner , people watching as he sipped his beer . Jealous of the couples making out and laughing together.

"Babe what the hell !" A girl laughed out as she slurred , smacking her boyfriend's arm that was riding up her thigh .

The boy looked exceptionally familiar but hyunjin brushed it off , watching him stuff his face in the girls neck and kiss her as she flushed red and giggled .

The giggling and the clingyness reminded hyunjin of how Felix and changbin was .

" Come to think of it- this guy actually does look like changbin- maybe it's the beer" hyunjin brushed it off , but still kept glancing at the couple, hoping to get a look at the boy's face cuz he had a feeling it was changbin even tho the odd were big .

"What the fuck " hyunjin stood off his seat when he finally saw the boys face . It WAS changbin .

"That fucking bitch-" hyunjin grunted between his teeth , knocking down his beer bottle before walking over to them.

As hyunjin got closer there was no way hyunjin was mistaken. That was DEFINITELY changbin.

"You facefucking bitch" hyunjin grabbed changbin's collar , startling him and making the couple's laughter die out .

Changbin's eyes widened when he saw it was hyunjin. And before he knew it , hyunjin's knuckles were in his face , throwing him to the ground.

"Babe !!" The girl yelled as she tried to help , but got pushed away by changbin .

"What the fuck did you punch me for !?" Changbin bellowed as he stood up fiercely.

"The fuck-!? you're fucking dating Felix ! Who the fuck is this chick !?" Hyunjin yelled in changbin's face .

"Oh fuck you ! Me and Felix are done ! You can go let him suck you off and take advantage of him all you want now!" Changbin yelled .

It didn't take long for hyunjin to screamvout and punch the guy to the ground. But changbin was buff and stronger .

He shielded most of the punched and when he had the chance , he headbutt hyunjin in the face , making hyunjin grab his face and yelp in pain .

Changbin took the opportunity to swing his leg to hyunjin's neck and roll him over , pinning him to the ground .

Before changbin could land a punch , hyunjin tried to kick him in the face but changbin dodged it and grabbed hyunjin's leg and almost broke it instead, making hyunjin scream out in pain before grabbing a half empty glass of liquor that was on the floor and smashing it on changbin's head .

But changbin didn't budge and punched hyunjin right in the eye and then a solid shot to jaw , making hyunjin see stars .

"Fucking cunt ! Taking advantage of your own brother" changbin said in disgust as he kicked hyunjin in his stomach, making him ball up on the floor.

Changbin turned around to leave but hyunjin grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground , causing him to fall with a crash as hyunjin hovered him and attempted to choke him .

Changbin gagged under hyunjin's tight grip , seeing only hate and aggression in hyunjin's eyes and he reached out to hyunjin's neck , choking him back.

Changbin dug his knee into hyunjin and tossed him over again, strangling hyunjin with all he had as hyunjin gasped for breath .

Hyunjin's eyes turned red and they felt like they were gonna pop out .

"Babe stop ! Stop it ! You'll kill him !!" The girl yelled , making changbin's grip soften .

Hyunjin couldn't remember what happened next as he felt was pain at different parts of his face and body and the ringing headache he had.

_____________________

No hate to changbin I love my dwaekki <3