four

Felix stretched as he woke up , his hands hitting some of his plushies that hyunjin arranged neatly next to him .

Felix noticed a presence and immediately looked over at the other side of his room to find hyunjin lying on his bed with earphones on , looking at his phone cooly .

Felix immediately sat up . He felt like throwing up . Hyunjin was probably going to make fun and hate him more after seeing him in his littlespace .

"Oh- Felix-" hyunjin pulled out one of his earpods when he saw Felix awake .

"Shut up I don't wanna hear it !" Felix snapped as his voice cracked .

"I wasn't going to say anythin-" hyunjin tried to speak as he sat up .

"Yes you we're ! You were going to make fun of me because now you know I'm disgusting !" Felix continued screaming .

"No I wasn't ! I don't care ! I'll make fun of you either way !" Hyunjin yelled .

Felix was going to yell again but stopped himself wondering if he heard that right .

"You don't care !?" Felix squeaked is disbelief .

Hyunjin shrugged and nodded his head cooly .

"Pampered ass kid" hyunjin teased under his breath as he looked back at his phone but got a plushie flung straight into his face , making fall back into his bed at the impact .

"Why do you always have to be so aggressive !?" Hyunjin screamed as he flung the plushie on Felix's bed .

"Why do you always have to pick on me !?" Felix snapped .

"Isn't that what siblings do ?!" Hyunjin snapped back .

"We're not siblings !" Felix argued .

"Step- siblings , or- whatever" hyunjin shook his head as he got back to his phone .

Felix got up and fled out of the room in embarrassment . Hyunjin just saw him in his littlespace but there he was acting like nothing happened .

"Guess he's nice in that way?" Felix asked himself as he paced around in the bathroom , trying to stable himself .

"Felix get out I wanna use the bathroom !" Hyunjin banged on the door desperately .

"Felix are you dead ?! How long are you going to take I'm desperate !" Hyunjin banged on the door relatedly .

Felix swung the door open and hyunjin shoved Felix away and went in , slamming the door on his way in .

"Is it just me or is he being nicer to me ?" Felix blinked a couple times in confusion.

In no time hyunjin came out with a relieved sigh , but jumped when he saw Felix was still standing by the door.

"Why are you still standing here like a creep ?" Hyunjin asked .

"I'll stand where I want , whenever I want and , however I want " Felix snapped aggressively before he walked off .

And for some reason hyunjin let out a little chuckle to himself as he watched the younger stomp away cutely , thinking he looked all fierce .

"Guess now I know why he gets pampered all the time" hyunjin said to himself .

"Felix! you're up ?" Halmeoni called out when she heard his voice .

"Coming!" Felix answered as he skipped away to his grandmother .

Hyunjin flinched when he suddenly heard a loud thud followed by a yelp of pain , making him immediately rush to see what happened .

"What on earth ?!" Hyunjin asked as he looked down to see Felix getting off the floor . Felix's grandmother came running in panic a few seconds later .

"I'm fine- I'm fine" Felix stood up , tripping slightly a little as he found his balance .

"How many times have I told you not to do cartwheels in the house !?" Felix's grandmother yelled . Making hyunjin realise it was probably a habit of Felix's or something .

"I'm sorry halmeoni but it's fun !" Felix said with a bright smile , making hyunjin smile too without him even knowing.

"Wait do it again" hyunjin asked Felix as he took a few steps back.

"What? The cartwheel?" Felix asked .

"Yeah" hyunjin said as he waited .

"No no no ! I just said no cartwheels !" Felix's grandmother yelled.

"It's okay halmeoni. Just once" hyunjin said before Felix did the cartwheel again and fell flat on the ground with a thud like before .

"No no no . That's not how you do it . You're supposed to keep your limbs stiff. Try again" hyunjin said as he helped Felix up .

Felix tried again keeping his limbs stiff but stopped when he felt hyunjin hold him so he would get it right .

Hyunjin helped Felix do the cartwheel and this time he didn't fall .

"again! Again! But don't help me this time" Felix said as he prepared to do it again by himself .

Hyunjin watched like a proud dad , hoping Felix would get it .

Felix let out a scream of happiness when he got it without hyunjin help , making hyunjin giggle with the same excitement .

"Hmpf- I thought they said they don't get along" Felix's grandmother said to herself as she saw the two boys laugh around and cause havoc as she walked away.

"Are you two coming to help me or what ?" Felix's grandmother said as he walked away to the kitchen , making Felix and hyunjin suddenly realise what they were doing....bonding.

"Uh- yeah" Felix answered as he awkwardly calmed himself down , glancing at hyunjin who was as embarrassed as him.

"Guess hyunjin is kinda sweet . Maybe he's just been through alot ?" Felix asked himself as he followed his grandmother to the kitchen with hyunjin .

___________________________