seven

Hyunjin woke up without Felix in the room , remembering what had happened last night and smiled slightly .

Hyunjin sat up and decided to get out of bed too .

He washed up and headed out of the room to find Felix's grandmother babying him at the table , making hyunjin assume felix was still in his littlespace .

"Moring stinky boy" hyunjin said as he ruffled Felix's hair while sitting himself down at the table next to Felix .

"Uh- what-?" Felix asked , his eyes shocked and his face heating up from embarrassment .

Hyunjin felt like killing himself as he tried to explain himself .

"Uh- i- shit- uh- i just thought you were in your littlespace-" hyunjin answered in panic .

Felix's grandmother let out a choked laugh as she tried to control it , making the two boys feel even more embarrassed .

"W-What's for breakfast ?" Hyunjin cleared his throat as he scanned the table to change the topic .

Felix's grandmother answered him to move on with the awkward conversation.

"Oh by the way boys . I need some groceries , can y'all go get some today ?" Felix's grandmother asked as they ate .

"Do I have to go ?" Hyunjin asked lazily .

"Yes . It's a lot of groceries so you have to go help him" Felix's grandmother said sternly .

Hyunjin sighed and nodded as he continued eating .
.
.
.

"A bike !?" Hyunjin asked looking at the bicycle they were supposed to take to go to the store .

"Yeah what did you expect ?" Felix asked as he kicked the stand back and rolled it out .

"You ride I'll sit at the back" Felix said with a little sneaky smile as he hopped to the back .

"Oh yeah nah sure ! Make me do all the work" hyunjin complained .

"I'm really light you won't even know I'm here" Felix said , still smiling .

Hyunjin frowned at Felix before snatched the bike and getting on it , Felix excitedly getting on the back .

"Go!" Felix said as he smacked hyunjin's shoulder, pointing forward dramatically as if he were a pirate sailing a ship or something .

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and started peddling , dramatically huffing and puffing as they rode down the lane even though Felix wasn't even heavy .

But Felix was enjoying watching hyunjin pretend to struggle .

"Left!" Felix said as he pointed down the road to lead the way .

The day was perfect and the sun was Bright but hiding behind a cloud every few minutes and Felix loved that . The wind blew in his face as hyunjin rode taking directions from Felix till they finally reached .

Hyunjin sighed in exhaustion and parked the bike , Felix hopping of it to see hyunjin being all dramatic when he barely has a drop of sweat on him .

"Let's go" Felix smacked hyunjin's back he walked past him into the store .

Hyunjin scoffed and followed him in .

They immediately pulled out the list and got to work , it was mostly Felix trailing around behind hyunjin that was doing all the work .

"Felix can you go see where they have toothpaste I can't find it" hyunjin mumbled as he scrolled through the list on groceries on his phone .

Felix immediately skipped off , searching through all the lanes mumbling "toothpaste" to himself so he'd remember what he was supposed to get.

"Well well well" a shrill voice said , making Felix freeze in place because he recognised the disgusting voice .

"Look who it is" the boy said as he grabbed Felix's hood and turned him around , making Felix jump slightly and sink into his shoulders as he looked at the group of boy's standing there . They looks much bigger than the last time Felix had seen them .

"I- i- w-what-" Felix tried to speak confidentiy but the past memories he had with this group of boy's traumatized him .

"What's the matter ? Cat got your toungue ?" The boy pouted as he pulled Felix closer , aggressively tugging on Felix's baggie hoodie .

"I- i- leave me alone !" Felix screamed as he pushed the boy , making him trip back slightly .

He growled in anger before charging at Felix and throwing him into the side of the lane , making all the products that were there fall over him .

"Felix !?" Hyunjin called out for the hundredth time as he looked around the store for him in panic when he didn't come back with the toothpaste .

Hyunjin heard a clash followed by a yelp. Felix's yelp .

"Felix!?" Hyunjin called out again as he followed the voice .

"Feli-?" hyunjin gasped under his breath when he saw the ring of boys around Felix who was curled up on the floor , bracing himself .

They all turned back to looked at hyunjin .

"Who's that ?" The bully asked as he grabbed Felix's collar to lift him off the floor .

"Yah! Who the fucking cunt are you to touch him !?" Hyunjin asked , his voice firing with anger .

"Deal with him" the bully whispered to the other boys that were there as they started to swarm around hyunjin while the bully got back to Felix .

Hyunjin punched the first guy that approached him , making him fall into the products in the lane before grabbing the second guy's collar and bending him down to kick his knee on his his chest as he fell to the ground gasping for breath .

The third guy blew a punch while hyunjin was distracted , pissing hyunjin off even more .

Hyunjin swung his arm at him , but the guy ducked down and avoided it , throwing a under punch in hyunjin's stomach instead .

Hyunjin yelled in anger before the caught the guy off guard and thrashed his knuckles to the boy's jaw , making him drop .

"Yah! I'll call the police !" A staff yelled behind all of them , making them flee the store in a herd .

"Felix!" Hyunjin slid across the lane and squatted down next to Felix who was balled up against the racks , his eyes bawling with tears .

____________________