fourteen

I'm not putting an 18+ warning this time cuz y'all definitely 18 :]

______________________

It had been two weeks since hyunjin and Felix were in this in-between relationship thing .

It was like they were dating but they weren't.

The problem was Felix liked how things were , while hyunjin didn't. Hyunjin wanted to make it official.

But it was stupid. They're Brothers . And they'd have to go home to Seoul with their parents in a few more days , summer was ending.

But something inside hyunjin kept telling him they were STEP siblings and it literally wouldn't matter . But it's not as easy as that .

Felix chuckled and threw his head into hyunjin's shoulder , startling hyunjin out of his thoughts as they sat on the couch watching tv while haelmoni was out shopping.

Felix laughed faded when he noticed hyunjin not laughing at the tv show , but instead staring at Felix .

"What's wrong?" Felix asked with concern.

Hyunjin closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Felix's .

Felix dropped the remote in his hand and cupped hyunjin's cheek, kissing him back , sensing the neediness in the way hyunjin was kissing him .

Hyunjin pulled Felix's leg over hyunjin's, caressing Felix's inner thigh while their tongues battled.

"Boys im home" haelmoni said before she came in , making both of them break the kiss and shoot across both ends of the couch and pretend like they weren't just making out .

"Hey!" Both of them said in union, looking over the couch to the front door as she came in with groceries.

Hyunjin and Felix immediately got up to help her, both of them were equally flushed .

Haelmoni left hyunjin and felix to put away the groceries while she went for a bath .

Felix's eyes widened when he felt hyunjin press against him from the back while putting something into the shelf above Felix .

Hyunjin then grabbed Felix's waist and and flipped him into the counter, diving into his neck while Felix yelped out and giggled from the way hyunjin tickled Felix with soft pecks .

Hyunjin's hands tickled Felix's sides while Felix squirmed and giggled hysterically trying to pushing hyunjin away .

"Hyunjin stop!" Felix screamed , shoving hyunjin's shoulders as he fell back into the counter , laughing teary eyes .

"Boys are you done putting the stuff away " haelmoni asked as she walked in .

Her eyes immediately widened when she saw Felix on the counter and both of them laughing, but she shrugged it off Thinking Felix probably just sat up on the counter for fun or something .

"I-uh-yeah-" hyunjin stuttered as he moved away from Felix , blushing slightly as Felix hopped off the counter, still giggling slightly as he grabbed hyunjin's sleeve . That's when hyunjin realised Felix slipped . The tickling over did it .

"Does Lixy want some milk ?" Haelmoni asked in a baby voice when she noticed too , Missing seeing Felix in his littlespace after so long.

Felix squealed as he hugged hyunjin's waist and stuffed his face into his chest , ignoring haelmoni even after she said the magic word "milk" . 

Haelmoni frowned as hyunjin started to panic .