ten

"where's Felix? He's not in the bathroom. He's not in our room . I even looked under the bed I-" hyunjin was cut off .

"Calm down He's gone to a friend's place " fekix's grandmother stated calmly.

"A freind's place ? What friend ? Does the friend know he's a little?" Hyunjin asked .

"Felix's friend from school . Stop freaking out they were bestfriends . And yes he does know Felix is a little " felix's grandmother stated , making hyunjin realise he was over reacting.

"Oh- well- then- when will he be back ?" Hyunjin asked as he approached the table .

"In a few days" she said as she began eating .

"F- days!?" Hyunjin asked in surprise.

"Yes that's what he told me . He was in a hurry . I'm not sure why tho" she said .

"Is this because of last night?" Hyunjin asked himself.

Hyunjin immediately got up from the table and headed to his room . Leaving Felix's grandmother confused.

Hyunjin grabbed his phone and dialed Felix , it rang but felix didn't pick up . Hyunjin called few more times again before deciding to text him.

Felix can we talk
Answer the phone

If this is about last night
let's just talk it out

Hyunjin flung the phone on his bed in frustration, almost crying out in angry tears .

He should've stopped Felix last night , now he lost Felix . Felix became a part of him wheather his brother or a lover , hyunjin knew he couldn't lose Felix .

"Why can't one thing just work out for me ? Why is evething I like so complicated to have ?" Hyunjin told himself as he sat on his bed in frustration and guilt that he could've prevented it from happening but let his feelings run him instead.

Two days had passed and there was no sign from Felix . Not a text , not a call. He hadn't even seen the messages .

Even haelmoni was starting to worry .

Until the door burst open with laughter. Specifically Felix's laughter .

Hyunjin and Felix's grandmother dropped all the things they were doing to see who Felix was laughing with .

"Changbin!" Haelmoni exclaimed in happiness as he hugged the other male that was with Felix .

Hyunjin watched as they conversed , all of them entirely forgetting hyunjin's presence .

"Oh changbin! This is hyunjin, Felix's brother" haelmoni said as she introduced them .

"Hey-" hyunjin was cut off.

"And hyunjin this is changbin , Felix's boyfriend" haelmoni said as he squished changbin's cheeks , while Felix stood there and giggled at his "boyfriend" .

"What the hell ? Does Felix have no memory of what happened? Is he pretending? He had a boyfriend this whole time ?" Hyunjin played questions in his head .

"Come have breakfast. Me and hyunjin we're almost done cooking" haelmoni said as she pulled changbin and Felix to the dining table . Leaving hyunjin there , hurt and confused.

"Hyunjin why are you so quiet?" Haelmoni asked , laughing slightly at the previous joke that was discussed at the table .

"You barely touched your food too" she said as her smile faded . While Felix and changbin were busy holding hands and giggling about something and comparing hand sizes.

"Oh I'm just- not hungry" hyunjin scoffed as he dropped his chopsticks and walked away .

Felix and changbin watched hyunjin leave in confusion.

"Felix . Go talk to him" haelmoni said as she sensed the room .

"w-What? . What do I have to talk him about?" Felix forced a laugh . Making changbin confused .

"Ask him to come finish his breakfast" haelmoni said . And Felix tsked but haelmoni gave him a glare . So Felix stood up lazily and walked to their room .

"Hyunjin haelmoni want you to finish eating" Felix walked in .

"I said I'm not hungry" hyunjin said as he strolled on his phone .

"But she wants you to finish it!" Felix raised his voice m

"I said I'm not hungry ! Go feed it to that buff boyfriend you got there instead !" Hyunjin raised his voice equally.

"Why are you being such a bitch !? I thought we were cool !" Felix yelled angrily.

"Do you not remember?" Hyunjin asked lowering his voice .

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean ?" Felix scoffed .

"You DO remember" hyunjin scoffed as he got of his bed .

"I don't know what you're talking about " Felix took a few steps back as he scanned how tall hyunjin was compared to him .

"Don't fuck with me Felix . You know you sucked me off that night ! And that's why you ran off to your 'boyfriends' place right after that !" Hyunjin yelled .

"I was in my littlespace I didn't know what I was doing ! You were in your right mind you should've stopped me !" Felix yelled .

"I tried ! But it's hard for a man to stop himself when the person he literally has feelings for tries to sleep with him !" Hyunjin yelled .

"W-what-" Felix stammered in relation to what hyunjin said .

"I have feelings for you god damn it . Is that not obvious !? How is it fair to me if you want to suck me off one night and come back home with another guy the next day !?" Hyunjin yelled .

"Hyunjin you can't have feelings like that for me in the first place you're my brother! and I was in my littlespace! I wasn't in my right mind !" Felix screamed .

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!" Hyunjin bellowed , almost making felix trip back .

"You- YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED ME IT'S NOT MY FAULT ! AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME !" felix screamed before he barged out of the place slamming the door behind him .

"FUCKING BITCH!!" hyunjin yelled as he threw something at the door as it closed .

"Where's changbin?" Felix asked with hints of anger in his voice as he approached the table .

"He left" haelmoni answered softly as she played with her food awkwardly.

"What do you mean he left ? Why ?" Felix asked .

"He went to see why y'all were yelling but then he came back all angrily, grabbed his keys and left" she answered.

"Fucking shit" Felix breathing out in anger as he headed for the front door .