nine

18+ content ahead

______________________

Hyunjin whined as he turned on his bed to see Felix standing by it with his thumb in his mouth and his eyes big and watery.

"Lix?" Hyunjin sat up with his arms instinctively opening for the younger to fall into it .

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked as he ran his fingers through felix's hair while turning on his phone to look at the time . It was 2:35am , a little too early for Felix to be up .

"I wants to go peepee but is dark" Felix wined with his thumb still in his mouth , looking up at hyunjin with his big doe eyes , making hyunjin flush red.

"Is Lixy scared? " hyunjin said still running his hands through felix's hair while Felix nodded.

Hyunjin picked Felix over his shoulder and got off the bed , making Felix yelp from the sudden movement.

Hyunjin giggled as he shushed him as he walked to the bathroom. Stopping when he reached there and putting Felix down.

Hyunjin flipped the switch for the bathroom light and looked at Felix who was still scared .

"Go baby I'm right here" hyunjin said as he opened the door for Felix as nudged him in . but immediately freezing in realisation .

He just called him "baby" .

"It just came out instinctively" hyunjin said to himself as he watched the bathroom door close in his face .

"Lixy scared" Felix let out a soft cry from Inside the bathroom, making hyunjin jump out of his thoughts.

"I'm here Lix . Don't be scared" hyunjin said in worry before he heard the tap running, indicating Felix was washing his hands , followed by the flush and then the door snapped open.

"Good boy" hyunjin said proudly as he headlocked the younger , making him whine .

Hyunjin let go of the younger and watched the younger slowly put his thumb back in his mouth while is eyes stared at the dark corridor with fear .

Hyunjin flushed slightly when he felt Felix's tiny hands grab into the side of his tshirt and stand closer to him .

Hyunjin smiled and picked Felix up again and quickly walked into the corridor and to their room .

Hyunjin plopped Felix down on his bed and tucked him in and noticed Felix's eyes already half closed .

Hyunjin arranged Felix's plushies for him and went to his side of the room, still thinking about how cute Felix was .

Just when hyunjin got into bed Felix sat up on his , hissing and whining slightly, it didn't take long for hyunjin to notice Felix walking over , making hyunjin sit up on his bed with concern .

Felix muttered something hyunjin couldn't understand but all hyunjin was focused on was why Felix looked like he was in pain right now .

Felix got on hyunjin's bed , and sat on his lap , startling hyunjin slightly.

Hyunjin spread open his legs for Felix to sit between them but Felix shifted and sat on hyunjin's thigh. Grabbing hyunjin's shoulders for support .

"Felix what fuck-" hyunjin's eyes shot open when he felt the bulge in Felix's pants .

Felix moaned softly as he started riding hyunjin's thigh .

Hyunjin was restricted of movements for a few seconds, processing what was happening before he started to retaliate and push Felix away .

Felix whined throwing his head back , his eyebrows furrowed from the friction and his skin covered in sweat , damn he looked so devourable.

"Felix stop- we can't- you can't-" hyunjin stammered in panic while he felt himself getting hard, still trying to get Felix off him.

But Felix only went faster , moaning out louder making hyunjin's get hard as fuck .

Felix moaned loudly before he stopped and came in his pants whining softly and breathing heavily.

Hyunjin was frozen while his dick throbbed , even felix's breathing was turning him on now.

Felix looked down at his wet pants but something else caught the younger's eye , hyunjin's bulge .

"Lixy help daddy?" Felix asked as he placed his hand on hyunjin's crotch while looking at hyunjin making hyunjin immediately smack Felix's hand away in panic.

"Why dwadda angwry?" Felix's voice wavered as his eyes glossed up .

"No no no no no no I'm not angry lix" hyunjin cupped Felix's face before he could burst out crying.

"Lixy hwelp dwaddy" Felix said again , more like a statement than a question.

"Lix no- I can deal with it- myself-!" Hyunjin yelled as he tried to stop Felix from pulling his pants down but Felix managed to anyway , immediately grabbinh the base of hyunjin's boner in his hand .

"Ugh-fuck-" hyunjin threw his head back as he got harder in Felix's hand .

Felix leaned down and pumped the base of hyunjin's cock before he kitty licked the tip , making hyunjin immediately looked down to watch.

Felix's big beady eyes were fixed on hyunjin's, making him turn red as Felix kissed the tip before putting it in his mouth , driving hyunjin crazy .

There was no way hyunjin was going to retaliate now , it felt too good .

Hyunjin bit his lip to control his sounds and threw his head back as he arched his back as Felix deep throated him .

Felix's pretty Little mouth felt so fucking good , hyunjin was fighting the urge to face fuck him.

Felix went faster , gagging on hyunjin's cock till the older came in his mouth , Felix drank him clean and pulled with a string of saliva hanging from his mouth to hyunjin's boner.

Felix licked his lips and crawled to hyunjin's face , resting on his chest .

"Dwaddy still angrwy?" Felix asked as he hugged hyunjin's heaving chest .

"I was never angry baby" hyunjin breathed out as he played with felix's hair .

Hyunjin looked down to see Felix fast asleep with his face squished into his chest , making hyunjin flush as he continued playing with Felix's hair .