Chapter Thirty Eight: Admitting

ANGEL DUST

"BYEEEEE!" Thorax shouted, waving towards Gustav who rolled his eyes and drove off.

We stood outside his house. I didn't see another car in the driveway, so I assumed that his dad wasn't home yet.

"Come on, Alex," I said, practically dragging him by his collar into the house.

I searched around in Thorax's purse for his house keys. "Stop! I'm ticklish!" I rolled my eyes and entered the house. He had a very nice household. It's a lot better than the sewage systems Nissy and I sometimes lived in. (It was usually a couple nights though.)

I admired the cleanliness for a bit until Thorax said another random comment.

"¡Mi casa es su casa!"

"Do you want to go to your room or something?

"Yeaaaaaa!"

I helped carry him up the stairs. He fell flat on the bed. His long fox tail split into nine tails. I never knew he had that ability.

"Your tail..." I said.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"It's cool. I like it."

He giggled and gestured to the spot next to him. I sat on the bed near him. Thorax's face suddenly went from drunk ditziness to drunk infatuation.

"Uh...did you just-?"

"-can I tell you somethinnnnn', Angie?"

"Sure."

"I met the HOTTEST person in the world!"

"Oh, really?" I said, smirking.

"Yeah...they're so hot that...you know." He hiccuped. "...wh-when he walks into a r-room the sprinklers turn on, and y-you can't use a fire extinguisher."

"Okay..."

"And y-you have to c-call the f-fire department!" He snickered.

I hoped he would tell me who this hot person was rather than continue to compliment them in extreme ways. It was funny. I found it funny. I found him funny. He was adorable the way he began describing the hotness of this person in strange ways.

"So who is this super hot guy?" I asked.

He sat up and got so close that our chests were touching.

"Youuuuuu," He said, tapping my nose.

"Wait, ME?!"

"Yeaaaaa," He said, falling backwards again.

"Why me?!" I said, beginning to blush. I had never been given those kinds of compliments. I mean, I was greeted every morning with a, 'Sup, b*tch!' But that was it.

Thorax carried on. "Y-you're l-like s-super hooot, and l-like f-funny. Y-you m-make me laugh. A-and I t-think your voice is c-cute. Ya' know?!"

"I mean...I guess..."

"You're so pretty!" He sat up and hugged me.

I smiled and caressed him, too. Feeling happy that it was just me and him.

"Do you say that to all the guys you meet?"

"No." He said, pulling away abruptly to face me. "I'm not a flirty type of a b*tch. I'm a g-gangsta b*tch!"

I burst out laughing, and he began laughing as well. He fell off the edge of the bed, rolling onto the floor.

I laughed, "Are you okay?"