Six: Best Friends

~Azreal~

~Azreal~

After I tucked Amaya into bed last night. I went into my room and went to sleep I was exhausted. I woke up early today because I have to go meet with Zion.

I haven't seen him for a few weeks since he's been in LA dealing with a problem for me. He's my right-hand man and my best friend.

The last time I had seen him was the night I went over to Amaya's old house to move her over to my house. He's going to have tons of questions I just know it, he's always been nosy.

As I pull up to his house on my bike, the guards notice my bike and wave me in. I pull up to the front of his house and turn off the bike and then I take off my helmet.

As I'm getting off my bike Zion comes outside heading over to me.

"Hey!" Zion says as he pulls me into a hug

"Hey, man. How was LA? Did things get taken care of?" I asked pulling out of the hug.

"Yes. There won't be any more problems there." He answers

We head into the house. His house is a bit smaller than mine but we have the same size garage though, I had it built for him for his 20th birthday last year. He likes race bikes so I made sure he had the room to get new bikes.

"Let's celebrate!" I hear Zion say as I follow him into his living room.

"Celebrate what?"

"You engaged man. Come on we have to celebrate."

"There's really nothing to celebrate it's more an alliance than anything." I lie.

I don't want him to know I have feelings for her just yet. I want to keep that between me and Amaya.

"Mhm. So what is she like? What does she look like?" He asks. Like I said he's nosy.

"She fierce. She's going to be the queen of our mafia and god help anyone who pissed her off. Just last week she tortured a man because when they were moving her car to my house he scratched it. I mean it's not like I had a problem with it she looked hot as fuck while doing it."

"she is so beautiful, she's like an angel that fell to earth. She has beautiful long black hair, an amazing body, a smile that could kill, and hazel eyes. She has tattoos on her thigh, her back, and her wrist."

I could talk about Amaya for hours. I could talk about how she's caring for her loved ones, how she is with her best friend and how they act like sisters, how she walks around with so much stress but act like nothing's bothering her, and how she prefers daggers.