Three: Mission

~Azreal~

~Azreal~

As soon as she opened the door, I ordered my men to go get the boxes from her room. She walks off towards the living room, I follow her in as she turns to look at me. Damn, she's beautiful, even with her hair thrown up into a messy bun, she's still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"My dog will be coming with me" She demands.

I chuckle, "Yes, your dog can come with you."

She smirks and says, "I wasn't asking."

I turn to walk towards the door "Let's go we're leaving." When I don't hear her following behind me, I turn around and walk back toward the living room.

"What?" I asked her.

"What about my things? I am not leaving my stuff here with some random men."

I almost laugh at what she says, "Don't worry Tenshi, they won't touch your things. Now let's go I have work to do" [Angel]

Although work is the last thing, I want to do right now I have to get to one of our felicities to interrogate a suspected spy.

~Amaya~

I never thought the near existence of someone could aggravate me so badly, but hey! Here I am. There's just something about this man that makes me want to strangle him with my bare hands but also fuck the shit out of him. Before I leave, I walk into my office and grab a file that I left laying on top of my desk.

I put Nico's leash on and walk out of the house. Walking over to Azreal's G-Class, it's black with dark tented windows.

I put Nico in the backseat, I turn around and Areal is standing there holding open the passenger, I climb inside taking the all-black interior

I put Nico in the backseat, I turn around and Areal is standing there holding open the passenger, I climb inside taking the all-black interior. Azreal closes the door and walks around to the driver's side. After He gets in and adjusted himself, he starts the G-Class, and we drive off to his house.