Ill

Ship: no ship really
Plot: something happens to Jihyo..
(This is really sad btw 😞)

I'm gonna be writing this differently from how I would normally btw

Once there was a girl named Jihyo who had been ill since she was a child. She had a rare genetic disorder that affected her immune system, and she often had to spend long periods in the hospital. Despite her illness, Jihyo had a positive attitude and a bright spirit. She loved to sing and dance, and she dreamed of becoming a K-pop star one day.

Jihyo's parents were supportive of her dreams, but they were also worried about her health. They knew that the entertainment industry could be demanding and stressful, and they were concerned about how Jihyo would cope with the pressures. But Jihyo was determined to pursue her dreams, and she worked hard to improve her singing and dancing skills.

When Jihyo was in her late teens, she auditioned for a new K-pop group that was being formed. The group was called TWICE, and it was made up of nine girls who each had their unique talents and personalities. Jihyo was thrilled when she was chosen to be a part of the group, and she threw herself into her training with enthusiasm.

But as TWICE's popularity grew, so did Jihyo's health problems. She was often exhausted after long days of rehearsals and performances, and she sometimes had to sit out of group activities because of her illness. Jihyo felt guilty for holding the group back, and she worried that she was letting her fans down.

Despite her struggles, Jihyo's bandmates were always there for her. They supported her when she was feeling down, and they encouraged her to take care of herself. They knew that Jihyo was a valuable member of the group, and they would do anything to help her succeed.

As TWICE's fame continued to rise, Jihyo became a role model for young people who were struggling with illness. She used her platform to raise awareness about rare diseases and to inspire others to pursue their dreams, no matter what obstacles they faced.

Jihyo's journey was not always easy, but she never gave up. She continued to work hard and to push herself to be the best she could be.

Together twice had been through so much together, from grueling trainee days to the dizzying heights of fame. They were inseparable, a tight-knit family that had weathered every storm together.

But one day, tragedy struck. One of the members, Jihyo, fell seriously ill. In that moment they realised that Jihyo had the Illness. The group was devastated, they never knew Jihyo has battled a disease ever since childhood. They had always been there for each other, but now they felt helpless. They watched as Jihyo grew weaker and weaker, despite the best efforts of doctors and medical staff.

As the days turned into weeks, the other members tried to keep up their spirits, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. They missed their friend terribly, and they were worried about what the future would hold without her.

One evening, as the group sat in their dormitory, they decided to do something special for Jihyo. They knew she loved music, so they gathered around her bed and began to sing. Their voices blended together in a beautiful harmony, and as they sang, they felt their spirits lift.

For a few moments, it was as if they were transported back in time, to the days when they had first met and had dreamed of becoming idols together. They remembered all the hard work and dedication it had taken to get where they were, and they knew that they could overcome anything if they stuck together.

As the song came to an end, Jihyo opened her eyes and smiled weakly. It was as if the music had given her the strength to keep fighting. The other members hugged her tightly, and they all cried tears of joy and relief.

From that day on, the girls of TWICE knew that they could face anything together. They had been through so much, but they had always come out stronger on the other side. And even though they knew there would be more hardships to come, they were ready to face them head-on, with love and support for each other.

Fin.