Dear diary

Ship: momo x sana and sana x dahyun

Will contain:
🖤

Plot: sana found dahyuns diary and read it now sana knows why Dahyun did what she did a tear fell from sanas eyes

Dahyun pov
I woke up in my room I looked around and then I sat up in my bed then I had remembered what my therapist had told me a few days ago that stuck with me "keep a diary document your day" I took out a spare book and a ink pen and started writing away

Day 1: 15 December
Dear diary today I felt awful seeing sana with momo hurts like a thousand knives. But we are still together, maybe she just wanted to try something out..?
-Dahyun

It felt good having somewhere to put my feelings so I didn't stop. This diary was my everything I couldn't help writing in it. It just helped solving my problems I had no friends to talk to about me the only one I had was sana.. but she is always so busy with momo that she forgets about me..

we were supposed to go to the boba shop for our 3rd anniversary but she couldn't come because she had to be with momo. Momo was my member so of course I had to pretend to like her but seeing her flirting with sana and all the ship edits of them made me sick to my stomach.

I would usually never be with sana anymore she was just usually being with momo and playing with her and not me. Me and sana had been very close before but then something happened where she got close to momo. A bit to close. She then stopped hanging out with me and totally replaced me with that disgusting rat.

I hated momo with everything I had and more I was honestly getting sadder and sadder as the days went on.

I couldn't even eat dinner I mean what is the point when your life is a mess your ugly you have no friends

Exactly there is no point I looked down on my zebra looking legs and went to watch tv but when I went out of the room I saw momo and sana kissing!? I then quickly closed the door

I sat in the edge of my bed and closed my eyes. The tears ran and ran down my face i seriously couldn't believe she was cheating with me in the open.

I always knew she was cheating but openly?! I was angry at her but my love for her was stronger who was I kidding I wasn't mad at sana I was more mad at myself. It's my fault that I fell in love with her... yeah that must be it!

I hated how much I loved sana, sana was perfect in every single way. Her smile is breathtaking her eyes are gorgeous and her body, her body is beautiful.

I basically had a privilege to be with her it was my fault she cheated right?

Your fault

Worthless

Pig

Selfish

All those word were spinning in my head before it all went black I had passed out on my bed.

50 days later

I had just finished my last entry ever

I made sure no one was home before I started preparing the rope and the chair. I had hammers up a thing that could hold the rope I tied the one end to one of the legs on my bed and the other end I turned into a noose and I started crying