"It was for the best Killer."

"Nope, I'm leaving. I'll be back" as I teleport out of the castle, and start walking to a town that is a good distance from the castle. And I immediately go to the liquor store. I go in and head straight for the hardcore liquor, seeing Dust holding a whiskey, and tequila. 

"So... um...." We can only look at each other with concern. 

"Go grab a few bottles of vodka. We need to buy some cranberry and orange juice, if we are going to down all this." he said. I nod and we both purchase the drinks and walk together to the grocery store and bought the juice and some beers, and holy shit I can see Dust just buying at least 4 packs of cigarettes. This is gonna be one goofy ass night. 

Dust POV

We leave the grocery store, and we make our way back to the castle, we pass the gates and we were thinking to go to the kitchen, but we see Nightmare and Cross flirting. Me and Killer look at each other with disgusted faces and waddle to the outside patio. We both take a seat and start a cigarette.

"Hey Killer, pass me a beer?"

"Sure thing, smoker."

"Wow, than that makes you the alcoholic here. And you do drink more than me" as I open a beer and chug it down.

"Killer try mixing the vodka and orange juice together, and the whiskey with the cranberry juice. You can also mix the Sprite and cranberry with the vodka. Tequila and sprite go nice together too."

"Dust, how tf do you know this all?"

"You can say I drink often just not crazy like you." I said as I pull out some glasses and wear them.

"I didn't know you wore glasses..." as Killer continues to chug down all the beers.

"Ye... I don't have the best eye sight, so when I start drinking I wear them in case, if anything happens." I said as my cigarette starts to die.

"So Killer, cheers?" as I mix up two drinks and hand him one.

"Cheers..."

.

.

.

.

.

Killer POV

It's been a few hours since we started drinking, and let me tell you, all the bottles were empty, and Dust was on his very last cigarette. We were wasted. And me and Dust have been talking as if we were besties. We take deep breathes, and sit there is silence, and after Dust was done with his cigarette, he spoke.

"Hey Killer...*cough*... how does it make you feel?"

"What makes me feel? I'M AN EMOTIONLESS BITCH HAHAHAHA"

"Um....Nightmare... fuck what his name...CROSS! How does it make you feel, now that their back together...?"

"I couldn't care less...."

"You-you sure?"

"... Maybe a bit jealous...."

"YOU? JEALOUS???!!! THATS HILAROUS!!!" as  Dust starts laughing hard. "Were you in LOVE with him?!"

"No... I wasn't... that's the thing, I don't understand love, and I'm jealous of Nightmare, despite being the KING OF NEGATIVITY, THE GUARDIAN OF ALL NEGATIVITY, that he understands love....I'm jealous of that...."

"Deep shit man" as Dust smiles.

"Hey hey Killer, you wanna fuck around the old ass man?"

"How?"

"How about we go in and *hic* you go kiss Nightmare.... and then say something stupid."

"Sober me would've said no, but I'm wasted, your wasted... let's do this." We both get up and barely walk back into the castle, where Nightmare and Cross was. Seem like they were talking about something.

"C'mon Cross you need to tell me, where the fuck are you living?"

"Ahhh, it's fine. I can teleport myself back."

"Yooooooo, BOSS AND CRISS CROSS... what's upppppp" as Dust starts slurring. 

"What... are you guys drunk?"

"Nooooooooppppe, but Killer has something to tell you...."

I walk up to Nightmare grab him from the chin, make him face me, and kiss him. Everyone in shock. Dust laughing like a crazy person, Cross still confused, and Nightmare well is now a grape. But a disgusted grape. I broke the kiss, and whisper in his ear.

"Did ya miss that Nighty~?" He than pushes me off and punches me, and that how I was knocked out.

Nightmare POV

This bitch... kissed me!!! Ugh, I feel disgusted. At least he passed out and Dust is slowly passing out too.

"So... um... You wanna tell me what's happening?" as Cross asks me. 

"The bird is out of the cage...Me and Killer.....used to..... date......."

"Seriously? I thought that was a fake rumor... Horror told me once but I didn't believe a word. But why didn't you tell? I won't be mad or disgusted or anything."

"Ye, you're right. Well then, bye Cross goodnight." I kiss him on the cheek and send him off. After he leaves I kick Killer one more time. I will kill this bastard of I had the chance. I leave them on the floor and head for the patio they were at, and holy shit they drank a lot. 

Stupid goofy fuckers.