||Tempt me||

• Jughead showing Betty the consequences of her tempting him at work
• Sexual content
• Dominant Jughead (somehow? It wasn't supposed to be this way but here we are)
• But, you know, he is the boss, so...
• Maybe inspired by a dream we had (mostly the skirt part)

Betty: Are you still coming over today?
Betty: Hello?
Betty: I thought we were going to have a date night... :(
Betty: It's not my fault that we haven't seen another for a week, you know?
Betty: Can you at least reply?

Jughead cursed under his breath when he saw the messages after the meeting. Talking to the Ghoulies and having to discuss a new contract took longer than first thought and costed him more nerves than he wanted to admit.

Betty and date night.

He completely forgot about that part.

Jughead: Sorry, I probably won't make it. I'm currently still stuck at Seathside and then need to handle some things at the Wrym
Jughead: I will make it up to you though, I promise

The meeting with the Ghoulies dragged on until almost 8pm. Jughead had planned on arriving at Betty's two hours ago. Well, so much to his afternoon plans.

Once he was out of the meeting, he texted Betty another time, saying that he would just stay at the White Wrym over night, get the work done and then they could spend the whole of Sunday together, from breakfast till dinner. He would probably sleep some of that time but it didn't matter. At least they could be with another again.

Getting a sad smiley from his girlfriend, he just smiled softly, though then pocketed his phone before starting the motor of his motorcycle to get to the White Wrym. The sooner he got that done, the sooner he could see her again.

Arriving at the main base of the Southside Serpents, he parked his motorcycle in its designated spot. As he walked inside, he headed straight to the bar to have a quick chat with Toni.

"Everything alright here?"

"Sure. Lousy day though"

"Better for me. I'm in the office, if someone needs me" She just nodded. Jughead got to the other side of the bar and grabbed his keys to open the door to the back of the building. Being in the hallway, he walked up the stairs to the second floor and then to the end of the floor to get to his office. He was about to get out his keys again, though found the door unlocked. Cautious, he twisted the doorknob in order to walk in and see if anyone was inside — only to see his girlfriend sitting on his desk, on her phone. Upon hearing him though, she put it down before jumping off the table.

"What are you doing here?" Jughead asked, chuckling confused. Betty just walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thought I'd come by to surprise you" She whispered before kissing him softly. Jughead smiled, letting himself melt for a second and kissing back while his hands found their way to her waist to pull her closer.

"I thought, I would just come by tomorrow?"

"Nah. You will be all tired tomorrow. Besides, I was feeling lonely, right now, so I just thought that I might as well come over"

"I appreciate that but I really need to get this stuff done" Jughead whispered. He kissed her again, though then pulled away completely and walked to his desk. After sitting down, he opened his laptop and pulled a stack of papers from a drawer to start typing away. Betty stared at him in disbelief before huffing. She straightened down her skirt before walking over to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled and kissed his cheek.