Round and Round Round We Go .

Director: "Everyone have fun! Okay this is a party with Tupac live ya life! Action!"

Everybody started dancing in the rhythm of my new song on the album I Get Around.

Next scene I walked through the door of an mansion in front of a camera I looked into it the director yelled .

"Director: "Action!"

The camera started rolling I looked into it with a huge smile, starting to lip sync and dap up the people in front of me .

"Back to get wreck
All respect to those who break their neck to keep their hoes in check
Cause hoes, they sweat a brother majorly
And I don't know why, your girl keeps paging me
She tell me that she needs me, cries when she leaves me"

Director: "Alright, Pac listen you get in the tub. Shorts on but shirt off, get ya girl to rub all on you with the bubbles giving you a massage you know? Oh, and keep your chains on"

"Aye Veah baby where you at?"
I got in the tub, laid back looking at my pager. Shaking my head in disappointment .

I got distracted and almost dunked my whole pager in the water .

"Damn it!"

Veah: "I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm late"
Director: "It's whatever, get in position! And action!"

"Cause hoes, they sweat a brother majorly
And I don't know why, your girl keeps paging me
She tell me that she needs me, cries when she leaves me.
And every time she sees me, she squeeze me, lady take it easy!
Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy
Ayo bust it, baby got a problem saying bye bye
Just another hazard of a fly guy
You ask why, don't matter, my pockets got fatter
Now everybody's looking for the latter"

And every time she sees me, she squeeze me, lady take it easy!Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easyAyo bust it, baby got a problem saying bye byeJust another hazard of a fly guyYou ask why, don't matter, my pockets ...

"Good job baby you did great. Aye you ready for the next scenes?"
Veah: "Yeah I think so"

"It's gonna be easy, we gonna be in the bedroom just chillin"

AN HOUR LATER ...
Director: "Veah I'm gonna need you to rub all over him again. Like you just can't keep your hand off of him, an obsession kind of thing. Tupac just keep doin what your doin, your doin great! Action!"

Veah got close by my ear and sent shivers down my spine but shook it off and continued to work .

Veah: "Ou baby you smell good"
"But when you learn, you can't tie me down
Baby doll, check it out, I get around
What you mean you don't know? I get around
The Underground just don't stop for hoes, I get around"

Veah: "Ou baby you smell good""But when you learn, you can't tie me downBaby doll, check it out, I get aroundWhat you mean you don't know? I get aroundThe Underground just don't stop for hoes, I get around"

THE NEXT DAY

"Veah, why you don't ever talk bout yo fam?"

I took us out to dinner to get to know each other lil more. Even though I liked her a lot she ain't that open about things at all .

Babyreaper: "Um I only live wit my moms, my dad was in prison until you surprised me. I always been in gangs and in trouble even though my momma do care about me. I just do what I want"

"Damn... my bad."
I took her hands and looked into her eyes full of tears and emotion .

"I'm sorry for your loss, my pops died when I was real young too, never knew the nigga doe. I was only raised by my momma. See we got a lot in common"
Veah: "Yeah, A lot more than we thought huh"

She winked at me making me smile and laugh .
Veah: "Your laugh is so cuteeee, and your smile. I swear your like a little puppy. A bald one"

"Damnnnn is like thatt? I hope you know I'm bald by choice lil girl. So yo lil baby hands can rub this smooth head"
Veah: "Yeeeahhhh you right, you right. It's like a baby's butt"

"Mhmmm but tell me more bout yo fam"
Waitress: "Is there anything else I can you guys?"
Veah: "Everything's great, thank you"

I continued to eat my Philly cheese steak as she picked at her food not having a appetite anymore .

Veah: "Ummm, you know Marley and My'Asia cousins? Yeah I'm jus they friend. Especially MyMy though that's my sudder"

I looked at her she smiled a little lookin back at me, I adore everything bout her .
"Damn Ian know that. But listen you my goddess, you so beautiful man and it's unbelievable"

Veah: "Thanks, but honestly I'm really happy and special to have you. I'm sure girls be all over you"
"Aye aye we ain't doin that ight? You know girls be on my ass but that don't mean I can get some, that shit don't sweat me"

She chuckled a little, and looked up at me. Her eyes were so beautiful like a light brown greenish color .

Veah: "But yeah I'm just known all ova, you know east mke, north. Everywhere. Um I don't know my pops side. I just want love, that's it"
"Baby I gotchu, I promise"

Veah: "So why you cheat on Liyah"
"I didn't cheat on her, that story is to much to go into detail about. I can't say."

Veah: "Oh. So um, when you releasing your song?"
"Shit ion know, the song already out. But the music video still gettin edited. Let's talk about something besides that though"

Veah: "Okay so yo-"
"Oh shit my bad I gotta take this I'll be right back"

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

Veah: "The city is so beautiful"

She looked out the window in awe as I drove us on the highway at night, she looked back at me with low red eyes and took another puff .

"Girl you look good like always"
She passed the blunt to me and I took the next puff then looked at her .

"You know I appreciate everything you do right"
Veah: "Yeaaaa"

"Hol up shh!"
We looked at each and laughed historically .
"Ight ight but seriously though, you making me feel a different way bout shit" I smiled .

"Mhm, you make me very happy too. Your everything I've ever wanted" Veah said shifting her body over and kissing/sucking on my neck .

The radio started playing Freak Me - Silk .

I pulled over and let the seat back, she got on top of me and I rubbed her back as she held onto me listening to music and chilling .