Petty Decisions

BABYREAPER VEAH POV

Me and my girls put on our ski masks along with guns and money. Basically our "Backup plan"

Mar: "Yap we bout to get this money lil bros, have our own lil party or whateva nd chill no bull"

"Sound like a plan to me"

15 MINUTES LATER

"PUT YALL HANDS INNA AIR FOLKS DROP THEM DOLLA TREE GUNS AND GET AGAINST THE WALL. MYMY AND MAR GO GET TUPAC AND MEET ME AT THE VAN"

MyMy: "Bet! Let's go Mar"
I walked past everyone and put my guns to they heads

"I got 15 bullets in this gun, enough to put 3 in each one of y'all domes. On folks, so y'all can try me if y'all want to I know how to fight too"

MyMy: "Bitch let's go! Wait huh!"

She tossed me duck tape and ropes to tie up the victims. I tied them up and put tape on their mouths

"This Veah P biatch!"
We ran outside to a black van and skurred off

TUPACS POV

I saw a small figure of a girl but ian pay no mind to them.

She came up closer, she was a small petite body, she had on black ripped jeans, a all black hoodie, a puffer vest with gold necklaces and accessories.

Basically everything black including her ski mask. Sneakers, and she had her nails done with the word "West". With a half up half down hair style with two strands in the front down. So did the other girl.

"Aye, what's goin on?"
?: "Look, lil bro don't worry bout allat we just here to save you. Marley get the knife"

She cut me out the zip ties and handed me clean, stylish clothes. We got in the car and sat there for a min

"What's goin on"
They took off they ski mask, they were very pretty and put together. They looked around my age and looked like they had they life together.

MyMy: "I'm MyMy"
Mar: "I'm Mar"

"So what is y'all like related or sum, or nah"
MyMy: "Yeah me and her cousins. We all kinda live together with no parents"

"Damn forreal? Why y'all parents not around?"
MyMy: "My parents is gone somewhere, Mar do live wit her parents but they let ha stay ova my place most of da time forreal"

"Damnnn, so what we waitin for?"
Mar: "Our best friend ta BRING HER SLOW ASS ON"

She yelled into the walkie-talkie telling they best friend to come on

A girl got into the car with black and blue braids with white nails that said "DTE" with black fitted boxers on and black Retros

"Who is that?"
She took off her ski mask and she was really pretty also

Babyreaper Veah: "This Veah P, fuck you mean "Who is that" lil bro you tweakin no bull"

"Well damn"
MyMy: "Yeah, she kinda don't play no games forreal"

"Oh Ight that's cool but um, who sent y'all?"
Veah P: "We from Milwaukee lil bro we kno a lotta peeps, but his name Emanuel we kno him from around the way. His close friends call him Eman"

"Mhmmm that's cool"
MyMy: "Alright girl you can start drivin now"

AALIYAHS POV

I pasted back and forth all night every step I took made me more and more anxious

Shamari: "Girl I don't know, what if he's not alive?"
"Don't-don't say that. Don't you ever say that again in ya life"

Teddy: "Alright! Alright, break it up. Break.it.upppp"

Hakeem: "Yo chill"
"Nah fuck chill! Check ya self Shamari! You gotta let them mothafuckas know you ready to take them down anytime you feel like it! Otherwise you ain't shit!"

Shamari: "You trynna tell me ian shit?"
"Ian trynna tell say you ain't shit, I'll tell yo momma you ain't shit!"

TUPACS POV

MyMy started slapping Veah Ps butt while she was twerking and turnin her up in the back of the van

MyMy: "Like Veah Ass fat I'm trynna hit it from the back, Veah Ass fat ouuuuu yuhhhh hit it from the backk"

Mar: "YUH YUH YUHHH"
"Oh my goodness"

I looked away trying not to look at their direction

"How much longer man"
Mar: "Relax lil bro we almost there"

AALIYAHS POV

Tupac: "Hello?"

I ran over to Tupac, jumped on him and hugged him tight

"I missed you so much, how did you get here? who saved you?"

Tupac: "Three girls named MyMy, Mar and Veah P some dude-"
Hakeem: "The Badazz Trio? Damnnnnnn they cute as hell and it's very expensive to get them, they dangerous"

Tupac: "Really? I haven't noticed.....but Yeah they said some dude named Emanuel or sum called them to come get me"
"Emanuel?"

TUPACS POV

Emanuel: "Was up Babygirl"
Aaliyah: "You really did all of this? For me and Pac? Thank you so much"

She ran over to him and hugged him
Emanuel: "It's no problem really but Ight I gotta go so, peace"

"Peace is meant to explain a state of tranquility. Okay? So won't you think of another way to say goodbye not that your amongst civilized people?"

Emanuel: "Well, Mr. Civilized, peace can also be used interjectionally as a request, greeting, or farewell. So try to find another way to be an asshole, if you know your grammar that is. Peace"

He walked out

Aaliyah: "God, I can't believe you. He literally saved you and you wanna pick a petty ass fight with him? Look, just take a shower, put on some clean and brand new clothes and sleep in a comfortable bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow"