Boutta Get It Bumpin .

SCENE CONTINUES...
"Ight! Ight y'all chill. This ain't about y'all"
Veah: "You right"

Marley: "What's the word my people!"
Teddy: "Yo, when is liyah coming down? My grandma jus paged me .. I'm scared to how she figured the shit out"

"Aye lemme tell you this ... come back at around 6:30, 7 o'clock. No parents, we're in! It's gonna be a house party, be here!"

I said pushing her out of the house and slamming the door in her face.
Marley & Veah: "Dayum!"

Aaliyah came downstairs fully dressed and smiling .

She ran over by me and hugged me, smelling good .
Aaliyah: "Hii Bae"
"Wassup, you ready to go?"

MyMy: "Dayummm liyah lookin fine like wineee"
Aaliyah: "Thank you, thank you. Y'all look great too and yea I'm ready"

"Ight. Y'all we gon be back for the party, aye tell Hakeem I said put some damn lotion on them crusty knees man. Last thing we need is someone vacuuming after him again"
Veah: "We gotchu"

MALL

Aaliyah: "So where we going?"
"Anywhere you want, anything you want"
Aaliyah: "Thank you babyyyyy"

She kissed me and ran off into the Nike store, looking at Jordan's .

I saw her looking around and smiling, that made me warm inside. Jus seeing her happy .

"You happy baby?"
Aaliyah: "Yessss

VEAHS POV

Tupac: "Aye wassup Babyreaper"
"Waddup, so I already invited TLC, MJ, uhh who elseee oh and Keith Sweat they all should be here in about an hour. So you can check that off ya list"
Tupac: "I love me a business woman"

He said looking at me, making me turn away and blush .
"Boy move, go see if the cake ready how bout that"
Tupac: "Ight ight"

2 HOURS LATER ...

I got dressed in an blue dress with a slit up the side, diamond heels and cute accessories. I was curling my hair until I heard the door knock .

"Just a minute!"
I set down the curling iron and pulled my dress down before walking downstairs and to the door .

I opened the door and saw MJ with Janet .
"Hello! Its very nice to meet you guys, I'm a big fan"
MJ: "Hi its great to finally meet you, your house is beautiful uh .. Ms.Veah is it?"

"Thank you very much, you can just call me Veah. My friends is still getting ready uh- there's food or snacks on the counter. Be free to make yourself at home"
Janet: "Thank you, your very beautiful also"

"Thanks!"
I ran upstairs and knocked on their doors with a serious face .

Tupac: "Waddup I'm still getting ready bruh"
Ice Cube: "Girl watchu want?"
"Get y'all shit together, this shit jus got real"

KOBES POV

"Babygirlll cmon now you know we gotta get to tha house"
Aaliyah: "I know I knowwww, but the city just looks so beautiful"

I hugged her from behind kissing her all over, making her smile and blush hard as we watched the city lights .

15 MINUTES LATER ...

We walked in the house and saw so many celebrities, friends. Everybody and they momma was in there .

Everyone: "AYEEEEEE"

Aaliyah gasped and covered her mouth in shock and excitement .

Aaliyah: "Oh my god! Hi everyone! NO IS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON? TLC?"
T-Boz: "Hey girl wassup, you be doin ya thang and I got mad respect"

Left-Eye: "Yea yea yea, with tha style allat yahurrrrred"
Aaliyah: "Thank y'all so much for coming, I hope it wasn't to much trouble coming out"

T-Boz: "Oh nah, anything for a young powerful black woman. If ya wondering where Chili at she over there stuffing her face with chips and Fruitopia"

Left-Eye: "Ouuuu Liyahhh u gotchu a lil boyfriend huh? Waddup waddup G"
She put out her hand for me to shake .

"Wassup"
Aaliyah: "Alright make y'all selves at home ill see y'all around, alright"

AALIYAHS POV

Teddy: "Wassup?"
"Wassup wassup wassupppp"

We dapped each other up and laughed together .
Teddy: "Girl you know Keith Sweat in here?"
"Forreal? Nah Ian know that. Where he at?"

She pointed over at the kitchen where Keith was standing, bopping his head to the beat with a red cup in his hand .