Love Birds

THE NEXT DAY

KOBES POV

I walked upstairs and walked in the room looking at Aaliyah stretching
"Good morning Lil baby"
She smiled and looked away

Aaliyah: "Wait, how did we get here?"
She sat up and looked around fast .

"We at Veah house, I picked you up last night because you fell asleep in the car last night. I carried you up here and put you in bed"

I walked to the bed, got under the covers and got between her legs and looked in her eyes

Aaliyah: "Wassup"
She smiled looking into my eyes .

I kissed her passionately as she kissed back and cupped my face with her hands .

I know what ya thinkin nah we not finna do "It" I just wanna build a relationship wit ha forreal. Me and Veah don't even talk to each otha.

I laid onna side of ha and hugged her tightly .

Hakeem: "Yo, y'all seen the toothpaste somewher-"

He stopped his tracked then it's stared at us like a murder happened but a smile appeared on his face

Hakeem: "YO CUBE COME IN HERE BRO"
Ice Cube: "Wassup baby what happenin....."

Cube & Hakeem: "WE KNEW THIS SHIT"

I shook my head and kissed Aaliyah all on her neck I watched her smiled and hold me tighter .

My'Asia: "OOOOOH, IM- IM TELLINNNNN IM TELLIN"

She ran down the stairs but Cube haunted her down and all we heard was a thump. Mind you she has a skinny small figure and short 2 but Cube on the other hand is buff as hell .

BABYREAPER VEAHS POV

"Lil brudder you tweakin. Say "Da hood ain't good"

I sat on the couch wit my baby brother watching tv and eating snacks downstairs .

My'Asia: "VEAH-"

Out of nowhere Cube ran downstairs and body slammed her. I ran up and jumped on him and we all fell he started punching us but not too hard .

Cube: "Yo lil friend needa keep her big ass mouth closed"
"Mannnn shut ya ugly bum ass up that's why you at my house dumbass"

He turned around a raised his fist .
Cube: "Whatchu say? Huh?"
"No no I'm just playin, I'm just playin"

My'Asia: "Any fuckin ways, I was gonna tell you Aaliyah and Kobe together now"
"Girl I don't give a damn, that ain't my nigga forreal"

Marley: "Hey sudders what's..goin on...uh....What the hell?!"
My'Asia: "OUUUUU SUDDER GOT FOODDDDDDD"

We both ran over to Marley and took the food from her .
My'Asia: "FOOD!!"

Everyone ran from upstairs with their tails between their legs .

Tupac: "Move bitch"
My'Asia: "Nigga be forreal, leave my sister alone you bald headed bastard. And damn Cube! You takin all tha wings"

Cube: "Girl shut up, huh get some"
I saw Aaliyah and Kobe getting fries and pizza. I walked to them and excused them from the rest .

"Look I know y'all together or whatever the case may be, Aaliyah I know you that I am not mad at y'all in any kind of way I'm happy for y'all"
Aaliyah: "Aww thanks Veah"

We hugged each other and we all hung out, watched movies and ate food together .

BLOCK PARTY

My'Asia: "Is that Shamari? "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
Aaliyah: "No way"

Hakeem: "I must be buggin.."