Personalities

AALIYAHS POV

I took a shower and did my hygiene. After that I got changed into a black leather jacket, a red and white cropped tee with a long black slit skirt.

 After that I got changed into a black leather jacket, a red and white cropped tee with a long black slit skirt

I did my hair then walked downstairs to see Shamari and Pac facing away from each other with attitudes.

"Aye aye aye, what's goin on here?"

I crossed my arms as I got in mom mode

They both started talking with different stories which made my head spin and almost made me go crazy

"Okay, okay, WAIT DAMN"

They stopped talking and looked at me in shock

"One at a fucking time, please. Shamari you first"
Shamari: "I was in here making a PB & J sandwich when your boyfriend came out of nowhere and stole my sandwich while I wasn't looking"

"Tupac, your turn"
Tupac: "I was the one making the sandwich and she stole it"

"Oh really? So why does she have peanut butter on her jacket?"
Shamari: "Shit!"

As she got a wipe for her jacket I looked at Pac in disappointment and betrayal.
Tupac: "Baby listen-"

"I don't even care Pac it doesn't matter"
He stopped me from walking upstairs and made my temper go higher

"Pac, let me go"
Tupac: "But-"

"Let. Me. Go. Now"
Shamari: "I advice you to let go"

Tupac: "Look-"

I pushed him up off me and led him downstairs to the kitchen when I grabbed a knife

"NAH WHAT YOU RUNNING FOR HUH? CMERE YOUR PARENTS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. LIYAH LI JUST WANTS TO TAKE YOU HOME"

SHAMARIS POV

I held Aaliyah back and saw she had a crazy look in her eyes like it was not her at all.

"Aaliyah, baby look at me"
Aaliyah: "NO HE DIDNT WANT TO GET OFF ME SO WHY HE OFF ME NOW HUH?!??!! CUZ WE CAN REALLY GET IT POPPIN I GOT THE OVEN ON PREHEAT AND I GOT THAT GLOCK IN MY ROOM OR THIS KNIFE RIGHT HERE WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?!!"

"Pac get outta here! Before she start throwing shit and she strong as a bitch! Go! Get out!"

Tupac ran out the house and I tried to calm Aaliyah down

"Babygirl, look at me. Put the knife down okay? He's not here he can't hurt you"

I looked into her light brown eyes and saw tears forming in her eyes as she dropped to the floor and sobbed loudly. I sat next to her and rubbed her back and rocked her back and forth to comfort her.

Aaliyah: "Why did he do it? Why mee?"
"I don't know Babygirl, I don't know. But trust and believe it'll never happen again. That's why me and Pac are here for to protect and love you"

She cried harder and harder to the point where she felt like puking but I didn't care because this is my home girl we're talking bout

Aaliyah: "I can't sleep, eat, nothing. It's like it keeps playing in my mind. Over and over and over again"

"Shh, shh, shh it's okay it's okay. I'm here"

I started humming to her to calm her down. Sooner or later she fell asleep in my arms. I called Pac on the house phone to come back

Pac: "W-where is she?"
"She's asleep, over there"

I pointed to her, she had her thumb in her mouth. Sleeping like a baby, he picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs.

TUPACS POV

I laid her down on the bed and kissed her forehead then walked back downstairs

"Why did she act like that?"

Shamari slammed her apple juice box on the counter and gave me a deadly stare.

Shamari: "Because of you, she told you to let go of her 2 or 3 times at the most. You still didn't let go. If gave her flashbacks from that night. She probably has PTSD. She said she hasn't been able to sleep, eat or do anything because it keeps replaying in her head"

"Oh my god...I should've let go. Damn it! Do you think she needs to see a therapist?"

Shamari: "I mean if a person doesn't want help you can't force them they gotta want the better for themselves. But personally yeah I do think so"

"Damn, I KNEW I shouldn't have let her go. I KNEW I shouldn't have. Now she's having fucking nightmares and can't eat because of me"

Shamari: "Personally...."

She mumbled underneath her breath as she looked away and took another sip of her apple juice